Pre book LL’s starting July 24

It is! I took a screenshot tonshare because I thought it was really important. So maybe you don’t want to buy for day 1 because nothing is available, but day 3-5 are good. Or you are offsite and need to see is left

13 Likes

To most effectively use the new system was my point. And if I’m spending money I usually want to get the most value out of it. So I probably won’t buy this very often. More cocktail funds! :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Here are the Disney details on this:

And sad other detail; :cry::cry:

12 Likes

I had the exact same thought! VERY specific audience who would definitely buy that.

7 Likes

Well, I know where we will be in August. Bars. Lounges. The pool.

8 Likes

There have been pro G+ debates, vs pro a new system for ages in the Genie+ thread including many who liked G+. So 369 isn’t suprising!

I was in that pro G+ camp until it broke me on these last two trips.

5 Likes

It certainly could work. I had one trip in particular where it was the thing that made the trip so low key. But it was also a source of stress and frustration.

4 Likes

As someone who only wakes up early on vacation to beat the crowds and not have to pay to skip lines, I’d rather Disney not encourage more people to RD. So I guess now I might as well booze it up and sleep in too.

19 Likes

I have no idea the difference amd why - but I loved it until it exhausted me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies. And cocktails

18 Likes

Excellent!! We can hang out.

8 Likes

I don’t drink, so I don’t need to worry about that.

I will hang out with the nerds. :innocent:

4 Likes

Flsvita might disagree with you :joy:

11 Likes

It killed me on my last one, as most of you know.

6 Likes

Count me in!

5 Likes

“Knowing what to expect” could be one of the big reasons for this change. Disney must have gotten a ton of complaints from the people who didn’t know what they were doing with G+.

This system is very likely to be worse for me but better for most. Honestly us “super users” were probably ruining it for others.

13 Likes

Us super users are a tiny, tiny minority.

7 Likes

I think the sticker shock of purchasing all the things for all the days at once will have people rethinking the purchase.

20 Likes

I think this is a big difference for many guests. When DW and I went to WDW before kids (paper FP days), we didn’t run round chasing FPs. If it was convenient, we would grab them. Otherwise, we would spend a leisurely day in the parks and ride our favorites (with not too much worry about the wait times). But with kids it is a different approach.

6 Likes

At the same time, maybe purchasing it ahead of time, might reduce the sticker shock for families while they are in the park. Seeing that money go out in the morning, definitely changed where I ate that day. Will be an interesting balance to see, because I agree with you, seeing the cost over 5 days would make me reduce the number of days.

8 Likes