Pre book LL’s starting July 24

I do not like the removal of meet mickey at MK. That stand-by line can be brutal. I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets added to G+ at some point in the future.

7 Likes

The pre booking sucks IMO. I don’t like the “locked in” aspects marketed in 2014.
I hate it as much as others hate 7AM.
I like flexibility.

3 Likes

I’m only guessing, but I bet we’ll be able to modify - just like we could with old FPP

4 Likes

Another disadvantage of the change … I just “wasted” an hour of my work day interacting with you lovely folks :slight_smile:

14 Likes

It’s confirmed that you can select your attractions and times before completing the purchase.

11 Likes

If I’m rope dropping I’m at the park by 8!

2 Likes

My last trip to DLR was when the MaxPass first came out. I loved it. Worked great. I have trip planned for DLR this September. I already purchased my passes with G+ so I am hoping this will just roll right along with it.

2 Likes

The fact that they’re removing LL access for so many character meets makes me wonder if they have some new paid option for skipping the line for characters up their sleeves…. A third way to increase revenue!

12 Likes

It would be even better if the new system offered PhotoPass included the way old MP did!! I wouldn’t mind paying for it that way!

5 Likes

When we bought the pass it comes with G+ and the photo pass for the same price. I think that DLR always bundles that?

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll bundle all the character meets with a photo package. :thinking:

1 Like

Also, I’d like to remind everyone here that this is a public thread. There are mentions of strategies and tools that probably should only be in La Cava, but I guess that’s for someone else to decide.

16 Likes

Yes, photo pass is included with G+ (or LLMP) at DLR.

2 Likes

The big question is if you only pre-select 2, can you immediately book your 3rd as soon as you enter the gate, for any tier at any park?

5 Likes

Sushie Now! :joy:

1 Like

I’m guessing all rules would be off once it turns day of and parks open. During FPP days, we would only pre book one ride and then day of select as we wanted. We didn’t want to wait til our 2nd or 3rd prebooks which were later in the day.

1 Like

I remember that was a strategy with FPP+. You did not have to book all 3 in advance, you could do fewer.

3 Likes

So new rope drop strategy is to only pre-book the one Tier 1 and immediately book 2 other Tier 1s when park opens. (They have to have some availability for all rides first thing in the morning for day-of LLMP purchases.)

5 Likes

IF this even works still. Will have to be tested for sure.

2 Likes

The picture shows a “change time” button with an icon. I was relieved to see it as a cetnral feature!

5 Likes