Pre book LL’s starting July 24

No one thinks this means you can only hold 3 multi pass LLs at a time, do they?

6 Likes

For some more than for others. It’s a personality thing.

4 Likes

To me, this is the upside. The downside that jumps to mind immediately is that stacking for the evening won’t work anymore. I used to like to stack 5-6 LLs for 7:00 pm-9:00 pm on arrival day at HS.

6 Likes

How in the world can you get 5-6 before entering the park before 3? If the park opens at 9, the most you could get is 4 (7 AM, 11, 1, 3). Even if the park opens at 8, it is still 4 max.

If expirations act the same as tap ins, then you may very well be able to get 3 easily.

5 Likes

Will stacking be dead though? Can we effectively book a loser ahead of time and then wait for it to expire on our day of, and stack?
I don’t think we know this yet?

9 Likes

Oh Mike, do you not know about SCRS?

8 Likes

That’s kinda what it looks like to me. ‘You have to use 1 to get another one’ is the way I read it.

6 Likes

Thank goodness.

5 Likes

Why? If I’m reading correctly it costs more.

Yes, I believe that is exactly what that means.

1 Like

Is the cost known?

3 Likes

I’m behind on these too! So much to catch up on. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yes. There is no way to get a 4th without burning/ using one of the 3 (so far that we know).

4 Likes

I’m wondering if this is to give everyone a chance to ride each ride with LL.

6 Likes

Ha. I’m not counting loopholes. Knowing Disney IT, I am 100% confident we will find loopholes in the new system.

What I’m talking about is, as the system is designed to be used, I don’t think 99% of guests will be worse off.

9 Likes

I guess I zipped past that earlier!

1 Like

Have you started working on hypothetical Golden Ticket workflows?

:rofl:

16 Likes

I’m happy about this. The only thing that would make me happier is if it were free (not gonna happen) and if you can ride multiple times. Basically the old FP+. As long as there are drop times, I’m good. This is definitely causing me to consider booking another trip in the next couple years.

8 Likes

Scott Gustin has just refuted this. Re-rides are allowed.

I love this! All my FP+ knowledge is useful again. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

Already strategizing I see… :heart:

6 Likes