Pre book LL’s starting July 24

100%! I’m fine with the elimination of the 2 hour rule. This system seems so much simpler.

Or you just have to know people that do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your good! I was confusing the two FP systems. Looking back- we didn’t go as often when FPP was in force. And more often than not it was last minute for cheer comp (less than a month notice). I went a ton with paper FP though. I liked that system the best.

3 Likes

Is this a new rule that was announced?

4 Likes

That’s a really important question. @mikejs78

10 Likes

The thing is, it used to be for a range of issues not just for children with autism or cognitive impairment. Please read the recent DAS thread because your comments here are insulting to those of us who have been (or will be) affected. I know you don’t mean to be but I love you and am feeling very insulted right now.

7 Likes

I think it will last much longer than that, but time will tell.

2 Likes

In what way?

Every guest right now can get multiple headliners.

Non resort guests are WAY worse off in this system

Non rope droppers are worse off

I see only resort guests who are early risers benefiting

Just like genie+?

I’m truly sorry. You know I would never intentionally do that! :people_hugging: I will read it. And I will also look more into the system about what exactly has been eliminated and what Disney is doing to accommodate those people. Because that is important. Love you :mending_heart:

6 Likes

I just asked this question on Scott Gustin’s post on X

7 Likes
  1. Don’t know. We will have to see day of. Maybe, maybe not.

2. Confirmed on Disney site that once you use any LL, you can book your next one in either tier. I pasted.a screenshot above.

3. Maybe. We will see. They could tweak this along the way, or we may find ways around it. I don’t think this is all doom and gloom.

9 Likes

No, like FPP. For how long did we have that system?

2 Likes

I agree. And while this does feel a little like they’re charging us for what we used to get for free, I don’t think anyone really expected that to continue forever after charging to skip the line proved to be very successful literally everywhere else.

I’m just annoyed because I was one of the ones who really liked G+ right from the start, even before rapid stacking was a thing… I’m awake by 7 anyway, so getting 1 LL isn’t a huge deal for me. I sincerely doubt VQs are going away, so it’s not like getting up at 7 is, either.

12 Likes

I don’t see how this changes.

That is true but I don’t think it will be nearly as bad as the FP+ days.

Maybe. We will see. I would argue that with Genie+, rope droppers who left the park mid day were disadvantaged.

6 Likes

Does it say anywhere that after getting a tier 1, no more tier 1 reservations can be made?

2 Likes

Right now I can stack 5-6 tier 1 rides before I enter the park at 3pm If I don’t go until 3pm under this system, I lose out on all but one

Unless they allow you to book a fourth 2 hours after park open

This is biggest negative to me.

2 Likes

I’ve been out all day and just came home to see this. My initial reaction is the same. And now 252 more posts in this thread to read …

5 Likes

Great thoughts!!!

Exactly:

We’ll figure this out. :muscle:

21 Likes

Yes. But only from next year I think.

Unrelated but one change from FP+ which I don’t like is that apparently there are no re-rides.

9 Likes

100 %. RD hasn’t been as advantageous since G+.

7 Likes

I know that. :heartpulse: I also wrote about it a little on my most recent post on my not a TR, TR. Love you too!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes