Pre book LL’s starting July 24

I wonder if I knew that back then… :thinking: Oops.

4 Likes

It was broken then too, but we got used to it! :rofl: :rofl: :shark: :shark: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can I refer you to the Peabody Award nominee video by Defunctland I posted earlier?? :rofl: :rofl: :shark: :shark: :innocent: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My “hot take” is to make it so expensive it’s prohibitive for most people to buy it like the Universal Express Pass OR just eliminate it all together…

5 Likes

I saw this asked earlier, but don’t know if it was answered. Looks like you can still buy two ILLs per day.

7 Likes

And give it for free to resort guests. Wohoo :partying_face:

5 Likes

I think giving it to the club level guests would be fine. Those people are paying A LOT and should get it.

5 Likes

I personally know that isn’t true- at least in one instance… Odd.

So now I question everything!!! I remember this was 100% true for paper Fast Pass. I have one at home (SM) that has the time printed on it for my next FP grab. But FPP… I really thought it was the same.
Maybe someone can confirm or deny this.

Hmmm. My last reservation in March in was 5 days. Of course I was late and had to modify then cancel. How did I miss this change. I should know these things.

2 Likes

It definitely was right for paper FP but I don’t remember it for FPP. But I’ve quite possibly just forgotten.

3 Likes

With FPP there was no 2 hour rule (MaxPass did have that rule). You could only book a new attraction after you used all of your pre-booked attractions. So you had to tap into your third attraction to book your next one. This led to the “moving up strategy” to try to maximize when you could get your fourth FP.

9 Likes

Genie+ lasted 2 years and had over 15 different changes during that time.

This system won’t last 6 months.

2 Likes

I actually think this system will be better for 99% of guests.

16 Likes

Say what you will but at least this is simple to explain. The booking rules are ridiculously complex. You basically have to understand coding to follow it.

12 Likes

I disagree.

3 Likes

My suspicion was correct - tiers only apply to pre-bookings. Once you tap into your first LL, regardless of tier, you can make another reservation on any tier. At least that’s how I read this:

21 Likes

You’ve done an exceptional job summing up what’s going on in my brain.

16 Likes

Or not. I don’t want to know I didn’t know that for all those years. :rofl: :hear_no_evil:

I already have to live with the fact that in my pre-liner life I thought one could only make 3 FPP selections.

4 Likes

:smiley: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Assuming you can still modify an expired LL…
You could go into MK with 5 LLs

(1) 7DMT, (2) Tron, and (3) Space all booked for after 1pm.

(4) Barnstorm LL at 8am and (5) Magic Carpets at 9 (both should be available that early regardless of when pre-booking)

Expire Barnstorm at 9 (if this still counts as using the LL)
Modify to Jungle Cruise (hopefully still possible to modify an expired)
Book Tiana’s Bayou Adventure (because you’ve used one of your pre-books)
Modify Magic Carpets to Peter Pan’s Flight

There’s your stack! (maybe??)

I wonder if LL times will still be able to overlap?

14 Likes

Someone probably already addressed this (I’m way behind) but this is why they changed terms so you have to cancel your room reservation by 8 days in advance.

That said, I’ve been wondering if they are going to figure out a way to bridge split stays. For dining, this was never a huge deal, but for LL this could make or break someone’s vacation.

19 Likes

Oh ok. :+1: So nothing to be ashamed of.

4 Likes
  1. I don’t think you will be able to amend a tier 2 to a tier 1

2. I think tiers are all day and not just for pre booking

3. afternoon arrivals are severely disadvantaged

Can be tweaked along the way by: allowing to begin booking next ride 2 houses after park open (like genie+ stacking) even if you haven’t entered the park with no tier restrictions

1 Like