Pre book LL’s starting July 24

This is what I love best about it. While I love knowing all they ways to maximize the system, I don’t always need to maximize the system. I do like to have a plan ahead of time though.

6 Likes

Looking at the tiers and thinking about the better non-Tier 1 rides for optimization purposes:

MK: HM
EP: None really
HS: ToT, TSM
AK: EE, KS, NRJ. There are no tiers at AK.

My initial thoughts are these are the rides I’m leaning to for non-Tier 1 prebooks.

8 Likes

Yes. This is why I hate tiers. My first thought with the current system is how nice it is not having tiers. I did almost all the headliners in each park with LLs. I honestly hate this new system.

3 Likes

Yes- rope drop Not a problem here.

1 Like

Oh it would because the others are useless. I have to see what day of availability looks like because EP might not be worth it.

3 Likes

But Tiana’s will be VQ for awhile until demand slows. We just don’t know how long that will be. It’s a short term VQ.

4 Likes

Haven’t really read anything in this thread but 379 posts already tells me people have opinions.

But didn’t you want it fixed? Didn’t we complain on the regular for the last 3 years about how much we hate waking up at 6:40am on vacation to book at 7 and all the stress of the day riding on those crucial 2 minutes? Haven’t we complained about having to set timers and reminders and alarms and having our phones in our faces all day on vacation?

Yesterday we did 4P1D and good lord was I sick of playing with the damn thing by the end of the day to make our plans work out. I for one am overall very much welcoming this update. And you all will too, and you know it.

Or at least when they change it again you’ll complain about that, too, and say how much you loved this iteration.

Back to vacation mode…

37 Likes

Me toooooo

1 Like

The new system look soooooo much more simpler. I think this new system will make day of touring less stressful.

6 Likes

Except the names

They had the chance to make one Lightning lane Multipass and one Genie - who makes your wish to skip the line for the newest and most popular attractions come true

But instead they went with Lightning Lane Multipass and Lightning Lane Single Pass which is still clear as mud for the average guest. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

To be fair, not everyone complained.
But I most certainly did, so…… cheers :clinking_glasses:!

5 Likes

Voice of reason, as usual.

6 Likes

I heard there was a sub today

9 Likes

Just wait till they announce Lightning Lane You Shall Not Pass.

29 Likes

Dude.

You don’t say a lot but when you do it hits just right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

This was my very first comment on this thread. Much better options: Genie Plus vs Genie Premium. OR Genie Select vs Genie Premium. I think the biggest issue was adding “Individual” to Lightning Lane and expecting people to understand it.

2 Likes

I think they view the name Genie as toxic from a marketing perspective.

11 Likes

Kind of wordy. Do bloggers like this get more info than is released to the general public? Or is Blog Mickey and Scott Gustin just guessing?

5 Likes

I love mornings – its like WDW treasures me visiting :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Who doesn’t like their wishes granted? Or is it the ones who have the gold make the rules? Or maybe it’s the image of being enslaved to the “man”. I agree though, lol. I dont care for the name. I see no connection with Genie and Lightning or Lightening.