Pre book LL’s starting July 24

Ah I missed that you were saying to let those two prebooked ones expire. My bad!

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s weird. I’ve seen both.

3 Likes

I don’t really have an opinion on the changes, since I probably will barely use it for myself. I just want to state publicly for the record that most of the people in this thread deserve to be chained up in the utilidor dungeon, and not even in a good way.

26 Likes

Will making it paid increase availability enough that these attractions will have availability longer?

(I think we’ll have to wait and see – Genie+ did not have this situation.)

7 Likes

Damn, you got me excited for a second there.

12 Likes

Linking this poll here:

6 Likes

Wow, a major game changer in that you can always hold 3 LLs.

Pre-book 1, 2, 3
Use 1, book 4
Use 2, book 5

Once you’ve one, you can book another. It doesn’t matter what order they’re in either.

I think they’re clearly thinking there will be much more availability because far fewer people will use it.

12 Likes

Not me. I was always screwed by the fact that people could make their selections for the entire length of stay. I could never het FOP (not a problem anymore) or SDD because I had short trips.

I do agree with this. It has been getting more tiresome recently.

Where was this?

I was thinking the same thing.

I completely agree with you here. And tou don’t have to do a tier hokey pokey.

This was why I never liked FP+ I think your (our) strategy will have to be booking a Tier 2 earlier in the day in order to open up the next booking. That, at least, is better than FP+ where you had to use all three. And then maybe we can modify the Tier 1 to earlier in the day.

11 Likes

Not to get philosophical here :laughing:, but here is the problem as I see it:
Disney is slow to react. People (especially liners) are quick to adapt. When Genie was introduced, I thought OMG!!! People were unhappy with the change and voiced their complaints. But you guys quickly figured it out. We all adapted, and I for one love Genie (even though it is expensive) compared to FP+. Two years later, Disney gets around to finally doing something about the initial complaints, but we’re all past it! We’ve adapted! Now we have to figure out something new. I am so happy to be part of this forum. Thank you to all who go out of their way to get us through stuff like this!

34 Likes

This is key I think. If you think about it, you’re still effectively only allowed to book one headliner, just like you were with Genie+. You can also book two more right out of the gate - so, for example, you can get HM and Pirates alongside JC. Then once you use HM, grab BTM. In DHS, you could get Slinky, ToT, and RnRC - then once you use your first one, get MFSR or MMRR… This will work people.

21 Likes

If this really happens, then more Tier 1s will be available same day for those who purchase.

8 Likes

Explain please!

If you truly don’t have an opinion, why do we need to be chained up? :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I wish more people were familiar with how old MaxPass at DLR worked. It’s a similar system with how you get your passes once inside the park

3 Likes

Prior offenses

11 Likes

Hmm interesting

11 Likes

Only if lunch is provided.

But not the ones in your example…

3 Likes

It was always after you tapped into the park. It never had pre-booking.

When it first started it was just a digital way to book FP so you didn’t have to visit the kiosk.

7 Likes

Sorry, I got Rock n Roller coaster wrong. HM and Pirates are definitely Tier 2, as is ToT. So ToT and Toy Story Mania then.

9 Likes

Wait. What?
I only used it once in 2018 and we just purchased it in the way in and booked one then. Not three a week in advance. Was it before or after 2018?

1 Like

Probably correct for many guests, but my crew wakes up, brushes teeth and rolls into the car when we RD (we eat bars in the car on the way to the park). We can wake up at 8:00 am and be at a park for 9:00 am RD.

2 Likes