Post your favorite Disney family picture

This is amazing.

6 Likes

I thought Memes and Jokes was my favorite thread, but this has surpassed it. It is so great to see so many happy faces, so I had to join in.

We have only had one trip, and it was in 2016, DW and I are going in early Nov.

This one is probably my favorite from the trip, this is me and DD4 (at the time)

We stayed at AoA, this is DW and DD with Mater, we did a whole slew of pictures with the Cars, but this one is great

We went with my in-laws, and this is the whole gang at Chef Mickey’s on our first night

21 Likes

I would love if you were able to do this, and I know she’d get a kick out of it too.

She’s very sweet and is a joy to talk too.

2 Likes

She is amazing. My DD wanted some grownup perfume when we were there a few years ago. She was expert at helping her to find something youthful and appropriate and made her feel like an absolute princess. We’ll never forget her!! I sent a Cast Compliment over about her!

6 Likes

That sounds exactly like the Yvette I know!!

It’s a Small World after all!!

I kinda love that she did that for your DD. That thoughtfulness and that attention to detail instead of just “making the sale”. I’m so happy you sent a compliment and DD walked away with something she was happy with.

3 Likes

I do hope she’s still there. :pensive:

4 Likes

We bought these dresses and ears from Target, and they were so cute for the Christmas party! Good thing we brought cardigans (and their favorite blanket) with us. Kind of sad that we can’t afford the party this year. It was $139 when we went, but this year it’s $220.

It’s funny looking back at this last picture. We woke up at 7 am that morning, and this was taken at 12:42 am that night, just before leaving the park (we jumped in line last minute to see Jack and Sally). No break at all. Had to be up next morning for another rope drop. We ride or die at DW.

25 Likes

I love these pictures from our 2019 trip.

25 Likes

From my granny granddaughter trip in August

19 Likes

On my honeymoon in 1983

23 Likes

Amazing, right? My first (and only) visit to Galaxy’s Edge was October 2019. DW (not a SW fan) took DS2 and DD4 back to the resort for an afternoon nap and I got a couple hours alone at Galaxy’s Edge. Seeing the MF up close for the first time … like looking at one of the Wonders of the World.

6 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

Took me a minute to realize MF was Millennium Falcon.
Thought you were channeling your inner Samuel L Jackson

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That first one is epic!

1 Like

There was an epic Disney meltdown about 2 minutes after that picture was taken. I’ll let you decide which kid it was! :laughing:

4 Likes

In our family, it would be more likely to be me melting down that DD wasn’t ENJOYING DISNEY!!

6 Likes

Too many favorite pictures to choose from but I especially love the progression pics. My son, niece and nephew 2012 (first trip for niece and nephew), 2015 (road trip with just kids and moms), and 2018 (son’s high school graduation trip). Happy memories!

This thread made me lol and :cry:. Must be a good thread.

28 Likes

These are great!

1 Like

We love progression photos!

One fav place is the totem pole at the entrance to the shop in Wilderness Lodge.

A new favorite for us is [fake] photo bomb. For some reason kids especially will get on board with this idea when they’d normally run and hide at the idea of a photo.

eta the 2 were the camera shy for regular photos while the one kid minded not at all.

17 Likes