Post your favorite Disney family picture

It feels like it’s going to be years before DD11 can get a vaccine and we can travel again, and I’m really chafing at that restraint today. Would you post your favorite happy family (or self, not discriminating against single folks) picture from Disney? Here’s my favorite of us Star Wars Disneybounding:

37 Likes

Surprisingly, I don’t have a lot with all 3 of us together. My wife is a bit camera shy! Here’s one from our last trip in 2019

32 Likes

Haven’t visited with hubby since 2017, so here’s to solo. Although I didn’t plan it that way, this pic was taken the day after the 2020 election. The country definitely needed love …

31 Likes

Not sure I’d say this is my favorite, but here is one from our August trip. Unfortunately, my DS21 wasn’t able to join us for the trip. But this has me, DW, DS11, DD16, DS18, DS22, and DDIL.

27 Likes

Our first family trip and first MNSSHP

28 Likes

Remember the extra early morning magic hours?? That’s the sunrise!

We hemmed and hawed over taking DS so young plus my sister and parents in the fall of 2019 and BOY were we glad we took that trip!

30 Likes

This is our first picture as a family, way back in September 2001! Before the other kids came along.
We were such babies!!!

33 Likes

This is the only one I have of all 4 of us, it’s from the day before oldest turned 18 and he refused to go again, he is not a fan of the heat or theme parks. Now he’s married to a girl from Orlando!!

Then it was the three of us.

And now due to DH’s health just the two of us!

36 Likes

This is my favorite because my bff (on the right) finally made a trip with me to my favorite place. We had an epic day that ending in me surprising her with those outfits and tickets to MVMCP. She cried and we had the BEST night. One of my most cherished memories. Also love this pic from that night too. She had no idea what magic shots were and her face shows it :rofl:.

30 Likes

This is the only one still on my phone, not necessarily a favorite but it is my favorite time of year

28 Likes

This thread is giving me all kinds of :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope it is lifiting your spirits too. Thanks for starting it!

15 Likes

We’ve only had one trip since our newest addition and we were horrible about getting pictures taken. It was too hot to stand there and wait around and pose!!

Above is the recreation of this pregnancy announcement that I had made in 2019 before I even conceived!

37 Likes

I love all the colour coordination in this picture!! :black_heart::heartpulse:

You and your sister are so alike!!

They are so cute!! :heart::green_heart:

LOVE the Donald tee!! Not to mention matching masks and ears!! :purple_heart:

Wait now, what??? I know liners are good planners, but this is another level.

13 Likes

We were trying at the time. I actually had 2 different onesies made…one said Coming August 2020, the other said Coming Fall 2020…so I gave myself a pretty decent window. But, yes, I plan pretty much everything!

11 Likes

Great topic and thread!

First day of first family trip six years ago. DS5 gets hug from the big guy, and excited DD5 gets ready to go in herself. (Blurry photo, DW and I not pictured, not really a family pic. Meh, who cares. :slightly_smiling_face:)

23 Likes

Oh Gosh. Just one? I can’t!

A couple from 2016 - our only trip with my parents

And, a couple from our most recent trip

Thanks @Tall_Paul1 for the photoshopping!

33 Likes

The look on the baby’s face, though. So cute!

Epic! :joy:

5 Likes

Not sure if these are favorites, but there are not a lot with all 5 of us in the picture.

One of each at WDW and DCL, both in 2019. Me, DW, DSS21, DD14, DD11.

I love this one, because it’s not the posed shot, but behind the scenes of it just afterwards when the kids were ready to move on, but I tried to stay and talk to Chewie as long as they allowed it. :grin:

28 Likes

We laughed about that for weeks! She finally got the hang of it once she realized what was going on, but seeing that pop up in my photopass was absolutely hilarious!

4 Likes

My mum and dad came with us last time and insisted on getting the Tinkerbell magic shot because on their previous trip they didn’t know what was going on and they were just looking at each other not their hands :joy:

4 Likes