Post your favorite Disney family picture

How do you choose just one? Here are a FEW of my absolute favorites through the past few years!

All Time Favorite Disney Picture. Was our first trip way back in 2013.

Here’s to hoping to see some of these magical moments return in the future.

29 Likes

I couldn’t choose just one so I chose one per park … plus a few extra. :rofl:

32 Likes

how come not the ones with @feep?? :laughing:

7 Likes

:joy: Funny enough, he isn’t in the ones on my phone for some reason! :joy:

4 Likes

… or is he :smirk:

5 Likes

My 6 year old (at the time) and I love fast rides. My husband and 3 year old do not share our enthusiasm.

I like to imagine my husband is thinking about the cost of this vacation here.

35 Likes

DW & DD planned for and deliberately posed for this in-ride pic.

27 Likes

Like!

3 Likes

27 Likes

29 Likes

First family trip, April 2007 in our favorite park :blush: DH no longer has that mustache lol.
DDs were 9 & 10. They are now 24 and 25

25 Likes

Nothing great since we don’t use photopass. But from our last trip taken at Rainforest Cafe and Three Broomsticks.

27 Likes

29 Likes

Not all of these kids are my family, but they feel like it sometimes! DD21’s high school friends came with us in 2019 to drop her off at college.

30 Likes

Poncho up, and carry on.

33 Likes

I was looking for a photo we used for our 2014 Christmas card - walking into Epcot, Pluto pup was just standing there all alone. We walked up and got a great shot!

For some reason, couldn’t find it easily - but did find this one from a little later that day from the Fab 4 meet and greets. Right before the shot was taken, Goofy reached around and turned my hat sideways. :smiley:

Kids are a LOT taller now.

31 Likes

I’ve chosen two pictures. Scanning through my WDW albums actually kinda made me sad. But these two pictures don’t.

I was both excited and anxious about meeting Flynn. I was worried he’d think it was weird that I wanted a photo with him. Or that onlookers would do so. All that was forgotten when he actually came to the table. What a pro.

Sometimes I’m sad even in WDW. Post your favourite Disney family picture? I don’t really have a family. I am the way I am because in a very real sense I am all alone in this world. Save, of course, for Calvin, but he’s not allowed in WDW. (If he were and I could get him there I would absolutely take him.)

Anyhoo, I was having breakfast alone at CP, when Piglet came over. I wasn’t really in the mood. I feel awkward with face characters, but slightly stupid with fur ones. But Piglet wasn’t taking no for an answer. He sat down at my table and started messing about. It genuinely cheered me up. Maybe whoever was friends with Piglet that day just knew. I guess you could describe it as magical.

41 Likes

Jeezo @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. You know how to blow the pixie dust right into my eyes!! :cry:
What a lovely moment :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Piglet is naturally cheery

4 Likes

I LOVE both of these pictures. For different reasons. But especially that Piglet picture - it’s perfect. :+1:

12 Likes