Post your favorite Disney family picture

I loved looking at every one of these beautiful photos! What a great way to end the day with smiling faces and extra Pixie dust!
Here’s my family’s 1st trip in 2007 and our most recent trip in 2019.

18 Likes

How did you and your DH grow younger while the kids grew up?

8 Likes

HA! You’re too kind! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Y’all have no idea how much I needed to see these pictures tonight. It reminded me of all of the amazing memories we had at Disney and that I hope to one day have again. Here are two of my favorites from previous trips!

26 Likes

The husband :joy:

6 Likes

Oh yes…he is ridiculous!

6 Likes

That is the best! :joy:

2 Likes

These pictures of adorable little babies that are suddenly teenagers in the next picture are KILLING me!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I really wish I had thought to take pictures of my kids in the same spot each trip. :sob:

4 Likes

I posted a few comparison pics on IG after our last trip - DS is 7 and 14. I did them for age 11 too, and for Universal. Not all in the exact spot but with the same theme.

I lost concentration there in the middle so some might not be the right pics!

22 Likes

I know! I was not expecting that! Had to go back and read again how many years had lapsed. I hate to tell you this, but it goes by in a flash. I just took my younger daughter to college and I’m at home thinking how in the world did that happen already!

7 Likes

I have a then and now!

First trip to Disneyland in February 2010 and last trip in August 2021 …

27 Likes

No. Do not do this to me.

3 Likes

It’s bittersweet, because you miss those littles but then you also love the big people they are becoming.

9 Likes

I am absolutely fascinated by progression photos. There’s been a TV documentary series here in the UK that’s been running for about 50 years. First called 7-Up, then 14-Up, and so on, and they’ve got to 56-Up, I think. They visit the same group of people every seven years to see how they’re getting on. It’s infinitely fascinating.

Anyhoo, this is not at WDW, but I’m not obsessed about Disney World like you cranks all seem to be.

These two pictures were taken about 40 years apart.

21 Likes

I forgot the sword in the stone! We did this for progression for years with grandkids. Missed it in 2019 cuz hurricane closed MK on our Fantasyland half day and I couldn’t figure out where to fit it in tho we had 4 more days.

Oh well, guess that means we must take another Disney trip with grandson and his daughters. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve got so many “favorite” pictures, but I’ll post this one.
I was 10ish, my sister was 11ish, sitting in front of the Great Movie ride with my dad. This was one of his favorite rides and we always rode it first on our “MGM” day.
My dad passed away 2 weeks ago, after a torturous cancer battle over the past 14 months. I will always treasure our memories, especially those at WDW.

32 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry for your loss @Amy11Russ :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Are you sure these weren’t taken at Epcot? :rofl:

4 Likes

Amy, so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you have so many good memories to treasure.

6 Likes