Post your favorite Disney family picture

Ok I died.

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oh.
My.
Goodness!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

DD6 opines that in your last pic the HM hitchhikers are actually on Splash

4 Likes

Great thread, you all have some great pictures and great families! It’s been great to put some faces to screen names too.

Here are a few from our trip in May.

(I tried getting our girls pumped to ride the People Mover, as it just reopened.)

23 Likes

Random Guy jumping into my selfie.

A few of now DS13. He used to spend hours playing with the water in Epcot. I have a great video of him completely drenched in the splash pad and people stopping to watch him play because his laughter was infectious. It was so magical! But here he is playing with the fountain in Epcot’s France pavallion.

With Mickey.

Back in Epcot.

First time at Disneylnd where he was so excited he ran through the entire park in his pajamas because he was too excited to go to Car’s Land to change.

Me and my guy!

Respecting DH’s aversion to being on social media (except for my favorite Darth Vader pic of him somewhere on another thread), I post one of my favorites with my Pop instead, taken as the door opened to the inner Wedding Pavilion.
IMG_0365
And one of my favorite princess moments, inside the wedding pavilion overlooking Bay Lake, the Grand Floridian and Magic Kingdom
IMG_0364

31 Likes

OMG. This is awesome!

1 Like

Way too many favorites to pick but this one makes my top 10 list. When my two daughters took me to WDW for my 50th.

27 Likes

You jerk, I’m crying happy tears!!! Thank you for posting that. Sniffle!

3 Likes

Ok

Just sayin

Y’all have gotten cuter, especially the youngest one.

4 Likes

Aww thanks so much!

That youngest one … he is such a :heart:. Drives me bonkers a lot (DH says we are too much alike - he’s probably right) but he is truly one of the kindest and pure hearted people I have ever known.

3 Likes

And it shows . . .

1 Like

This is from our first Disney trip in 2011. DD turned 3 on the trip. She didn’t want to get near the stepsisters cuz she said, “Mommy, they’ll tear my dress” - she happened to be wearing her Cinderella dress and had seen the movie a lot. You can see her face is not happy!

From our 2017 trip, at 1900 Park Fare, DS was 12 and had drawn a lot of the characters for his autograph book. He didn’t draw Lady Tremaine and she said, “I want you to draw me like this” and posed like that.

My husband on our last trip this spring being very happy to be at Hollywood Studios to see the Star Wars stuff!

Also from our 2021 trip, this is me (in the hat) and DD13 waiting for the Skyliner in the morning. Note DD’s shoes…she was so tired that she put two different shoes on!

Husband enjoying a cream cheese pretzel on the hub grass.

DS16 posed like this in front of Gaston, and Gaston spotted him and posed back for me. :slight_smile:

DD13 and I in our Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse dresses.

Me consoling DD as she cries on our way out of Magic Kingdom on our last day.

Family photo from 2019 trip

This is more than I ever share anywhere, but I so enjoy looking at everyone’s Disney memories, I had to share!

30 Likes

Your pictures so fun! I agree that this thread is an absolute treasure!!

2 Likes

@Bubblez You got married at WDW? Awesome! Your dress was amazing! :heart_eyes:

I love that random photo bomber from DCA! :joy: But the best pic is you holding DS in front of the castle.

6 Likes

If you could see inside my soul the first time I walked into Galaxy’s Edge, it would have looked just like your DH kicking his heels up at HS!

9 Likes

Great photos!

Love y’all’s humor. :blush:

1 Like

I did! It was the only “trade/deal” I ever bartered with DH. “I’ll change my name if we have a Disney wedding”

I had rather liked my name and I really wasn’t expecting him to say yes. (Spoiler, he’s still pleasantly surprising me 14 years later)

So we eloped and two years later saved enough for an actual ceremony for family and friends. Ceremony was in the Wedding Pavilion with the reception in the spot between France and the UK where the dessert parties are normally held by the lake. Our reception finale was IllumiNations, which made the ending of the program and the appearance of these new “fountains” so hard to appreciate.

Coming from backstage to walk to the reception, I heard a little girl exclaim “Mommy look… a Princess!!”. Which, fun note, was why I wasn’t allowed to leave my reception area unattended and I was only allowed to go directly to the restroom and back. No romantic strolls around the Showcase for me.

Lastly, being Orlando, it was super chilly (I got to wear a cape!!) and threatening to rain, in which case the reception would have to be moved to the space above the American Rotunda and IllumiNations might be cancelled.

Luckily it was just a flyby drench where I ran to the Dior shop in “Paris” until it passed. While I was huddled in the corner, the most amazing CM yelled out in surprise when she saw me (the shop was packed with people avoiding the rain) touched up all my makeup, and gave DH and myself many blessings. Every time we go back we make sure to stop in and give her a huge hug. The rain passed and we were able to drink and dance the rest of the night away!

If you ever happen to see Yvette in the Dior shoppe, tell her her drenched bride from a decade ago sends lots of hugs and good tidings!

18 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I have got to find her and say hi! Amazing!

4 Likes

This one was taken soon after we secured our first ever boarding group in Jan 2020. Being in HS before dawn in a freezing cold makes strangely fond memories.

20 Likes