Pop Quiz, hotshot!

Sorry to have bothered you.

I dunno, Ive never lost them to liquid before. :slight_smile: I’m assuming yes?

If they do float, you’ll still need something to move you forward. Might I suggest bringing along a sheet from your hotel room to use as a sail. You can have your own little Moana moment.

5 Likes

No bother at all. Just tryna help. If uber/lyft was an option, it would be like 10 minutes, and cheap, vs zig-zagging.

I’m old. :grin:

The answer is really obvious if you think about it. Before you leave Beaches and Cream, go to Epcot and get you about 10 cronuts. Since there’s no uber or lyft (and I’m assuming you aren’t Paul Blart, so no segway) you’ll have to walk. But since you’re burning off all those extra calories (we aren’t in training for a marathon, are we? Didn’t think so) you need to replenish them. So you’ll need to eat a kitchen sink before you go to Epcot and you can drink a milkshake on the way. Once you get to Epcot, you’ll probably be parched and weak from all the walking so you’ll load up on an extra milkshake or two and get those cronuts for carbo loading. Then, just take the bus back to Pop.

Problem solved.

“See where the Skyliner leaves the IG?
It calls me
And no one knows
How far it goes
If the wind in my sail on this curd stays behind me
One day I’ll know
If I go, back to Pop I just might go”

9 Likes

Who knew such a thread would result in references to classic literature and inspirational songs.

Sadly, none of it seems to actually provide an actual solution that fits the criteria.

Although, I still say the question was what would I do, not what would @Randall1028 do…so changing my ADR to another time is still my answer.

3 Likes

And such great answers as…

4 Likes

Are you willing to do any swimming to get back?

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Folding-Adults-Compact-Bicycle-Commuter【Ship/dp/B08PW14LKZ/ref=sr_1_5?_encoding=UTF8&c=ts&dchild=1&keywords=Adult+Folding+Bikes&qid=1612574914&s=outdoor-recreation&sr=1-5&ts_id=3405101

put one of these in your backpack. Now you can eat even more ice cream because you’ll burn calories on the trip home!

4 Likes

That’s a big backpack! Folded dimensions 33x24x13 and weighs 33lbs

1 Like

The real answer is to find out what liners will be there nearby with a car and would be willing to give you a lift for one of your awesome badges

3 Likes

…except Epcot will have been closed for 3 hours?

I mean… I’m not NOT willing? But the threat of having to have sacrificial poutine gives me much pause. And really… do animals even know the majesty of poutine to even go for it instead of my delicious self?

2 Likes

A little trespassing never hurt anyone, right?

1 Like

You know that, I know that!.. but apparently Kate Beckinsale doesn’t know that…nor the judge who agreed with her.

it’s rigged, I tell you. RIGGED!

3 Likes

That just sounds like you don’t wanna, with extra steps

1 Like

F4950032-A827-453B-8C51-0170AFFC5F06

1 Like

Order B&C Doordash then have the driver deliver you

4 Likes

Or do the ice cream window right after park close!

Will this quiz be answered this week? I like the phone a liner friend with a car answer since we can’t throw poutine to the wildlife.

2 Likes