Pop Quiz, hotshot!

Bus from BC to Disney Springs, then bus from DS to POP, that’s if DS is open past 11 when you go. **edit: I just learned that DS buses run from DS to resorts 1.5 hours after close, so as long as its not to late to get from BC to DS, this is my answer.

3 Likes

I was leaning towards one of the spoons from B&C /shrug

1 Like

Ok I legitimately forgot about this thread what with the virtual trip and all happening. Sorry.

Some good suggestions some…downright awful ones… and then some sacrificing poutine which is just inhumane.

But it’s pretty obvious from the get that unless disney extends the hours to a 9pm or later close for Epcot (or 11pm for ds), neither of which I see happening, Lyft or canceling are the only options. As such, I think I’m just gonna have to cancel it.

I agree with the overall inference that b&c is not something to sacrifice for. And instead get ice cream in …gulp… disney springs. It’ll be awful being in the cesspool of the unwashed masses, but I feel the Ghirardelli‘s would be far superior too.

And maybe the cookie place won’t have stupid long waits by then?

3 Likes

This sounds like a boomer move bwahahaha

1 Like

Gideon’s does a virtual queue so that helps.

A friend sent me some cookies from there. Trust me - whatever the wait is it is worth it. They are amazing :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I do it so you all can “relate”

But you have to go to the physical store first don’t you? You can’t do it online?

1 Like

Not sure about that. Maybe so. I will ask my friend and let you know.

She says:

"You have to go to the store and they have CSRs with iPads. You give them your name, and then they give you a time to come back. The first time we tried it was 3+ hours and we ended up leaving Springs before we were called back. The second time we went around 9:30 (garage opens at 9) went thru temp checks and security, went to Gideon’s and the line was already long enough they started the VQ. We were called back in less than an hour and waited n line about 20 minutes before getting in.

You will get a text from them when it’s your time"

So yeah you have to go there first.

1 Like

Cool. Cool. Something to do on arrival day if staying at ssr.

1 Like

Also, I was watching the trackers video this week, And they went to DS later in the day. Ended up being an hour or less I think. I’m sure depends on day of the week.

1 Like