Poll Time! Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - Will You Go?

Considering Mission Space makes me sick, probably not. Also that’s a bargain!

1 Like

The numbers don’t lie. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Oh please. Every successful CEO knows that numbers are the WAY to lie :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This answered my question in the other thread.

I would absolutely go as often as I could if it were HP-themed, though I would prefer both a guided-choose your own adventure option as well as a self-guided touring option!

3 Likes

Ok. I would pay $2400 for 2 nights in MK (castle suite or apt on Main St), dinner at CRT, breakfast at BOG, and a VIP tour of MK with private fireworks viewing.
ETA: And unlimited snacks in the park.

5 Likes

We could totally hang. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Wofford? Is it still there? I can’t remember.

1 Like

Yup! Still there.

2 Likes

Why am I so bummed out that costumes aren’t included? And the “fun adventure” part seems awfully limited…

I guess I will wait to hear what people report!

1 Like

What’s weird is that I didn’t know that. I used to live in that town up until a year and a half ago.

1 Like

Was that when you decided you were too good for it and moved to a luxury mansion with a hot tub?

1 Like

Another franchise?
:thinking:
Something with an iconic ship built to hold over 400 crew?
Exploring strange new worlds?
Seeking out new life and new civilizations?

Oh. you can bet there’s another franchise that I would boldy go to.

9 Likes

Too funny. It’s a pretty big festival like environment. Not this year of course, but in the past. I’d take a day off and head down there to check out all the new recruits. It will be even closer when they build their facility in Fort Mill which about 15 minutes from me.

1 Like

The Orville! Yes. Good call.

6 Likes

Yes, yes it was. LOL.

1 Like

My kids used to go and watch. DD even has a book bag signed by several of the players. I didn’t realize they were building a new place for them in Rock Hill. :frowning:

1 Like

I’d go to this!

1 Like

Yeah there’s a whole complex going in right off 77.

1 Like

Orville?
I don’t think that popcorn guy could theme a resort although many might consider his butter-like flavour to offer immersive experiences

1 Like

3 Likes