Poll Time! Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - Will You Go?

I thought on a different thread that @Nicky_S said there would be costumes for everyone?

2 Likes

From Disney’s site:

I’m bummed that the packing list makes it sound much more like regular clothing is ok. I hoped that they would have you wear Star Wars-type clothing the whole time.

1 Like

I thought so until I saw this page

And then noticed it wasn’t on “what’s included”.

I also wonder what falls under “additional activities”

2 Likes

I didn’t even see the ver unimaginative packing list :laughing:

But I am guessing surveys showed they lose a significant potential customer when they when full cosplay.

1 Like

That’s what all the initial promo stuff said. Or at least strongly suggested. :frowning:

3 Likes

One of the Upcharge events I saw posted about is the Captain’s Table at dinner.

I found yesterday that none of the links or tabs on the U.K. website page actually work, so I couldn’t see all the stuff people were posting about.

Luckily I found how to go directly to each page other than the “Prepare to Launch” page. But OMG it’s a pfaff. I wish they’d just get the U.K. pages working properly. :rage:

2 Likes

They have a family version too! I keep looking into it but after calculating the cost and then the transportation to Alabama, I keep ruling it out. I always wanted to go as a kid!

However, for the Star Wars Starcruiser, I’m literally sending my Disney TA all my available dates in 2022 without any idea of cost. :smiley:

3 Likes

When I searched for the Starcruiser web page on my phone and clicked the link, it somehow came up in Spanish, and now all the WDW web pages I access on my phone are in Spanish and I haven’t figured out how to switch it back! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

For Buzz Lightyear, it took a tv being dropped on his head, but wouldn’t recommend that. :wink:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Question about a Disney vacation with GSC. For a 10 day trip, would you do GSC at the start, the middle or the end of your trip?

2 Likes

As a big Star Wars fan, I would do it at the start and get it out of my system, otherwise I’d be tempted to spend most of the rest of the time in Batuu; more than the rest of my family would prefer! At that point, if I go back to Galaxy’s Edge near the end of the 10 day trip, my family might have ‘recovered’ enough to be ready to see it again.

1 Like

To take a leaf from @sanstitre_has_left_the_building’s book:

Dead. to. me.

2 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

I agree with @AkronAaron. Start would likely be better so that you can take time after the experience to enjoy GE.
It maybe depends on if you’ve been to GE before and if you have any time zone issues.

1 Like

Oh, I can’t leave that hanging. I love you all too much! :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

IF I were to be able to do this (big if right now), I think I’d almost want to JUST do that on the trip, or combine with UOR, unless it’s an after hours event or something. Both in terms of keeping the total $ under control and not diminishing other park days next to it that won’t be able to compare to that.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I wonder if the star cruiser offered flame tree barbecue if that would get people on board… #NotBitterAtAll

6 Likes

between this response in full caps and the one you did in the meme thread the other day that you double blurred, my view of you as a the all american boy next door – a nice, quiet, accountant, was clearly inaccurate :rofl:

4 Likes