Poll Time! Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - Will You Go?

Also, World of Warcraft. I go to BlizzCon every year, and it’s a pretty great experience. I bet there’s a market (or their was until all this drama happened).

:whispers: Confundus

5 Likes

As a solo traveller, the price is unequivocally unaffordable for me and I like that. If it were close, I might try to make it work.

If I were able to share a room with two or three other people it would be merely very expensive but I could find the money if I really wanted to.

But I don’t like sharing hotel rooms. (Except with my dog.) And I don’t really want to do this experience. I’m not emotionally invested in Star Wars. I don’t like dressing up or role-playing or group activities.

I’m sure photos and videos and reviews will make me think “wow, that is kinda cool” but I can probably get everything I’d want from this experience at Space 220. If that isn’t just a myth.

6 Likes

Woah. Calm down there, big boy. You had me up until that point.

4 Likes

I didn’t mean in a literal sense. But regular hotel rooms made up like the tower rooms in the movie.

3 Likes

Ok, I feel like a jerk for using that one… but I’m not above a good Locomotor Wibbly!

2 Likes

I’ll allow it.

2 Likes

A Hufflepuff wing etcetera!

Hurry up and take my money!

4 Likes

I’m trying to think of a very limited time extremely special experience like this will be for some people that I would think was actually worth that kind of dough and I’m drawing a blank.

1 Like

The Beyonce experience? Spend two days helping her write a song and make a music video?

NFL boot camp?

The Witcher? Downtown Abbey? Game of Thrones?

2 Likes

YES!

Even more yes!

You guys are killing me here.

2 Likes

Would that include the full Rob James-Collier experience. You know, congruent with the plot.

9 Likes

Is the Witcher really up there with the likes of Downton and GoT!? Maybe I should give it another go then. I really didn’t get into it after the first two episodes.

2 Likes

50 SHADES OF GREY.

Who would do it? :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

For the record, as @SirGreggLadyV will confirm, I sound exactly like Lord Grantham. True story.

6 Likes

:scream::see_no_evil::flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh my word!!!

4 Likes

Funny the Panthers training camp just started and it’s always been at my college’s rival’s campus not far from here. I’ve been to the Pro Bowl events in Orlando and that’s cool, but not $2400 per person for less than 48 hours.

2 Likes

I live in Vegas…that camp’s been around for a while :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

How about Space Camp? They have several different programs for varying ages and different durations. “Space Academy” is 6 days/5 nights for $1299 (ages 12-14), or the “Advanced Space Academy” is 6 days/5 nights for $1499 (ages 15-18). Several years ago, my brother and one of his sons went there, but I don’t know exactly which program they did.

4 Likes

I voted even though we now all know that @Jeff_AZ operates questionable polling operations…

Best QS in WDW Flame Tree? Really…

7 Likes