We’ve had a spirited discussion about Fastpass Plus and its potential replacements in another thread, and by recommendation of a few Liners, I decided to throw a poll into the mix. I was going to do an anonymous poll, but where’s the fun in that? Please keep it respectful.
I couldn’t decide how to design this poll to please everyone, so I will post a several different configurations. Please vote in each one.
Do you want Fastpass Plus to return in its pre-COVID form?
Which type of Fastpass program would you prefer?
- Standby Only - no alternative access line (except DAS / RS)
- Fastpass Plus in its pre-COVID form
- Something similar to MaxPass at Disneyland
- Same day virtual-only queueing similar to Volcano Bay (with or without paid option)
- Some other (mostly) free Fastpass configuration (comment below)
- A paid option similar to Universal Express Pass
- A paid option similar to Shanghai DL (pay per ride / bundle)
- Some other (mostly) paid option (comment below)
Note: MaxPass includes both a paid in-app option and a free paper option and is only available day-of and only for headliner attractions and some shows.
Which attractions should Fastpass be available for?
- Fastpass available for virtually all attractions
- Fastpass only available for headliner attractions
- Fastpass only available for non-headliner attractions (standby only at headliners)
What percentage of ride capacity should be dedicated to Fastpass holders?
(Note that each guest would get fewer Fastpasses on average if fewer were distributed.)
- 0-24% of ride capacity is dedicated to Fastpass
- 25-49% of ride capacity is dedicated to Fastpass
- 50-74% of ride capacity is dedicated to Fastpass
- 75%-99% of ride capacity is dedicated to Fastpass (i.e., FPP)
- 100% of ride capacity is dedicated to Fastpass (i.e., Volcano Bay)
Who should advance Fastpasses be distributed to?
- All guests have equal access to advance Fastpasses
- All guests have access to some advance Fastpasses, but on site, Deluxe/DVC, and club level have additional access
- All guests have access to some advance Fastpasses, but on site, Deluxe/DVC, and club level could pay for additional Fastpasses
Note: For example, off-site guests could receive 1 advance FP while onsite guests receive (or can pay for) 3, Deluxe/DVC receive (or can pay for) 4, Club level receives (or can pay for) 6.
How far in advance should Fastpass bookings be available? (Ignore the impact of length-of-stay, club level, etc.)
- Same day only
- In advance but less than 30 days
- 30 days
- 60 days
- 180 days