Ok so this post is a little bit of a downer … but I’m genuinely curious in the responses to this poll.
If any of us are going to return to WDW any time soon, we need the disposable income to do it. That depends on the condition of our employment.
To avoid privacy issues, I am making the results anonymous, but feel free to share what you are comfortable sharing in comments below.
And now the poll …
Which of these options best describes your work situation?
(Answer on behalf of the primary income earner in your household.)
- I lost my job in March and am currently unemployed
- I lost my job in April (or beyond) and am currently unemployed
- I have reason to believe I will lose my job in the next month or two
- My job is currently secure but could plausibly be at risk if the crisis worsens
- My job is essential and / or low risk of being lost except in the most extreme scenario
- I am self-employed / gig worker / partner / owner and I am struggling
- I am self-employed / gig worker / partner / owner and I am getting by
- I am self-employed / gig worker / partner / owner and it is doing well
- Retired / other - prognosis is unfavorable
- Retired / other - prognosis is neutral
- Retired / other - prognosis is favorable
Note: If you want to change your vote, click “Hide Results” (lower left hand corner of the poll) and then select your new response.