Poll Time! Best Table Service Restaurant in DS?

Time for the next poll in the Best Table Service Restaurant series - Disney Springs! (Here is the link to the Magic Kingdom poll, which includes links to the other polls in the series.

Which is your favorite table service restaurant in Disney Springs?

• AMC Dine-In Theatres Fork & Screen
  • The BOATHOUSE
  • Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’
  • The Edison
  • Enzo’s Hideaway
  • Frontera Cocina
  • House of Blues: Crossroads
  • Jaleo
  • Maria & Enzo’s Trattoria
  • Morimoto Asia
  • Paddlefish
  • Paradiso 37
  • Planet Hollywood Observatory
  • Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
  • Rainforest Cafe
  • Splitsville Dining Room
  • STK Orlando
  • Terralina Crafted Italian
  • T-REX
  • Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

0 voters

Note: I included all table service restaurants listed on the Touring Plans Disney Springs Dining web page.

I haven’t eaten in hardly any of these places but I am most looking forward to trying Homecomin’ once I finally get back next May! I had a reservation for May 2020, but - you know …

1 Like

I want to try it as well. However, living in TN I can get similar food at home so my wife doesn’t want to go.

I voted for Ragland because it is awesome overall, but my heart belongs to T-Rex. I know the food there is basic, but I like sitting in an ice cave with robot dinosaurs sipping a cotton candy apple-tini. :crazy_face:

1 Like

That will be our one and only TS restaurant on this trip for the family in August. But I’m not voting because I’ve never eaten there, and only eaten at Rainforest Cafe at DS.

1 Like

I voted for Raglan based on the whole experience. I love the food at Morimoto and Boathouse.

4 Likes

These are the ones that we’ve eaten at and would return to: AMC (surprising), T-Rex (fam fav), Planet Hollywood, Splitsville. Looking forward to trying Homecoming and Ragland Rd.

2 Likes

Vote for whichever one you have the best impression of, even if you haven’t eaten there (or anywhere). If you would like. :slight_smile:

1 Like