Poll Time! Best Table Service Restaurant in MK?

9 or 11 meals in a year … easy peasy.

2 Likes

Tables in Wonderland also gets you free valet parking at the resorts. Which is handy dandy to me!

Breakfast at the Wave and free parking at the Contemporary? Worth it.

2 Likes

Although there will not be valet for now.

1 Like

Don’t want to wade too deep into the tipping waters (there be sharks), but no matter what the circumstance you generally tip on the undiscounted bill (e.g. if you have a ‘buy one, get one’ coupon, you tip on the price of two meals, not one).

5 Likes

Yes! Thank you! I’m at WDW to do stuff. Sitting just feels like a waste of valuable time. Give me something i can eat on the go while I wait in a line or watch a show.

2 Likes

Question about TIW - this discussion has got me thinking about it. Is it kosher to buy TIW toward the end of your AP year? Would TIW still be good for a year even if you don’t renew your AP?

Yes. And, to be honest, some of the snacks are outstanding!

2 Likes

It would be. Another strategy some people do is buy it at the beginning of a month. It usually expires at the end of the month 13 months after you buy it. For example, if you arrive on the 30th of January, wait until February 1st to purchase so that it will expire March 31st of the following year.

Good advice, thank you!!

1 Like

Just added the Epcot poll! I have a feeling that one will be more competive…

We do not have time to talk about food, dammit!

We are still trying to get into the parks!

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I thought you might want to think about food while you watch that castle logo countdown. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m not staring at that any more

1 Like

I voted CP, but that’s assuming we’re talking about the pre-covid character dining experience. Skipper Canteen actually has very good food and is underrated imo. Now that I think about it, that’s probably my top choice.

1 Like

You can change your vote if you want! Click “hide results” in the bottom left corner of the poll and then vote again.

1 Like

I just added polls for Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

Don’t boo. Vote!

New poll for Disney Springs out today!

Also one for the Disney Resort Hotels!

Everyone go vote in the championship round poll! All restaurants from the individual park polls reaching at least 15% of the vote have moved on.

1 Like