Poll Time! Best Show or Parade in WDW?

You’re standing in the wrong place :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s not actually me. Just some random photo I found.

When we were there in 2016, it was MUCH MUCH worse.

1 Like

It was a joke!

But honestly with this view I didn’t even notice the crowds.

5 Likes

I just like the flashing lights and orchestral music. And BOOM-flash-BOOM!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love that you know this.
My DD and I were watching the Paris one last month on DPB and the introduction was in French And DD jokingly translated to me, speaking with long pauses, something like,
“The magic and the fantasy are in you,
and your dreams.
And your inspiration
and imagination wonder
what your happiness will bring
when you just believe.”

2 Likes

Well the lights and fireworks are beautiful in their own right. As a 7/3 baby I always thought when I was little that fireworks were for my birthday. I will watch any fireworks anywhere any time. Love them

But HEA … so much more than that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I thought you were going to revoke @ryan1 liner card for not planning a better spot

4 Likes

Such a shame

1 Like

No, we let him stay in the hopes that one day he will see the light.

4 Likes

We are exceptionally optimistic in this group aren’t we?

3 Likes

We certainly are.

3 Likes

Wait. There’s only one? All this time I thought the fireworks would be more impressive than that! :wink:

Indeed.

Actually, my wife and I were looking forward to multiple fireworks events for our December trip. A dessert party, getting dining reservations at EPCOT to see Harmonious up close, and also spending the big bucks for a theme park view room at The Contemporary one night to watch the fireworks from our balcony.

But all that appears to be off the table now. :confused:

1 Like

MK from your balcony will be beautiful!

2 Likes

It’s Magic Kingdom, says the Pollyanna in me.
Walt may not be doing the impossible any more . . . but somebody could be.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems crowded.

Of course, there is a place where one can watch fireworks quite comfortably because it’s not crowded…

1 Like

Speak for yourself, monkey woman.

I wonder, might you have a website/newsletter to which I may subscribe?

That’s “hairless ape” to you.

Get it right.

I’ll give you primates credit for electricity and indoor plumbing, but even with the staggering advantage of opposable thumbs, you’re a perpetual disappointment.

For example, you have the chance to watch a show where things blow up in the sky in an amazing display, synchronized to music and projected graphics, and yet, if you don’t have the absolute perfect viewing angle, you howl as if you’re being sent to the Mary Kay testing labs for a date with the Draize test.

3 Likes

Not I. I only view from the most prime of locations.