Poll Time! Best Ride in MK?

Something I find interesting here is that there are 187 votes! After being active in this forum for a year or two, quite a few usernames and avatars are familiar to me. But not 187!

3 Likes

I was surprised as well! But check out these site statistics:

There have been 1.9k active users in the last 7 days! (I think 180 “Users” in the last 7 days is how many new people have signed up?)

1 Like

Yes new users.

That’s insane, btw. That’s essentially how many people are signing up for TP, not necessarily reading or posting on the forum, I presume - you get a username when you sign up.

So where’s everyone else? Why have only 10% voted.

I mean, Splash is obviously the correct answer, but there should be more votes.

1 Like

I’m not sure actually. But yes, it makes sense for it to be people who sign up.

1 Like

Always splash mountain for this girl.

3 Likes

I think the forum is not well known. I have several coworkers that use touring plans but didn’t know there was a forum until I told them

4 Likes

Yes I planned a whole trip relying heavily, borderline exclusively, on TP info and tools and never knew about the forum. When planning our next trip I just happen to notice the link one day and clicked on it to see what it was and discovered this community. So glad I did but I suspect there are lots of people actively using TPs who have no idea.

2 Likes

Probably a lot of people like me that mainly lurk :grinning: I do comment here and there but not super frequently.

2 Likes

Same here. Both of my kids love interactive rides so Buzz is their favorite. Since it’s a game it’s a different experience every time. It’s also a ton of fun and very well themed. Last time even though we had half a day at MK, we rode it 3 times - twice at RD and once with FP :grin:

I added a poll for Epcot.

i hope i’m able to try this at night. it was closed during my May 2016 trip- first time at WDW- and it’s closing again May 4, when i’m going back for my second trip on May 2- which will be our first MK day. I’m guessing it will be busier than normal since it will be closing in a few days- but maybe most people won’t know that? Either way, i’m hoping to snag a fast pass during the day, and then ride SB at night.

1 Like

For unique experience, try it during the fireworks!

2 Likes

I didn’t pick it, but I love the love for the People Mover! Not my #1 fav, but high on my.list.

3 Likes

Just created a next round tournament poll comparing all the winners from each park poll!

Hmm. I think I was too late to vote.

I would have voted for Splash Mountain. It’s definitively Disney, you get beautiful views at the beginning, and there’s a number of moments of excitement, especially the main drop. Never fails to make me smile. And be astonished at all the detail.

Second is People Mover. Uniquely Disney. Relaxing, interesting and with great views.

2 Likes

I need everyone to vote in Round 3 of our overall Best Ride in WDW Poll! It’s down to FoP, HM, and Splash. Click here and vote!

1 Like

Not sure if I’m too late for this, but Splash Mt is my favorite ride anywhere.

2 Likes

Head over here and vote in the final round

1 Like