Time for Round 3 of our Pixar Poll! Here is the link to Round 2 for those who missed it.
Any option that received 15% or more has advanced to this round. Once again I will let you vote for 2 options in the first poll, but only 1 in the second. To clarify my rules now that we are doing multiple choice, the first option to receive 50% will be declared the winner, unless another option also receives 50%, in which case there will be a single-vote elimination round. Toy Story barely missed out on an outright win last round.
- Toy Story (1995)
- Monsters, Inc. (2001)
- Inside Out (2015)
- Up (2009)
- Coco (2017)
- Finding Nemo (2003)
- Toy Story 2 (1999)
- Toy Story 3 (2010)
- Monsters University (2013)
- Finding Dory (2016)
Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics
In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:
- All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
- Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
- The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
- In the case of a multiple choice poll, if more than one option receives 50%, there will be a single-choice elimination round to determine the winner among all options receiving 50% support.
- The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
- If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
- All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
- If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
- In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
- If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
- All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
- Have a magical day!