Poll Time! Best Disney Resort Hotel Location

I don’t think so. I consider then all to have bus service and if there is some other type of transpo that would be the category. Like all of crescent lake would be a boat resort to me. WL and FW, POR, FQ, SSR, and OKW would also be boat resorts. Pop, AoA, CBR, and RR are the only skyliner resorts.

1 Like

I don’t know about SSR, OKW and the two PO because I agree that a boat to DS doesn’t count.

3 Likes

100% agree, but shouldn’t POR, FQ, OKW, and SSR also be boat bc they can get to DS? Or should we only consider park access?

1 Like

I think just park access…I visit a park every time I go. I don’t visit DS every time. If I was staying at those resorts I would but if it was not on my plan I wouldn’t choose those resorts as a first choice because of the lack of easy transportation to a park.

2 Likes

Technically I said Swan/Dolphin in my instructions. But that should probably be Ferry resort. I may need to change that. No one has voted for it anyway. It will be moot soon - Monorail is running away with it, and only Skyliner has a chance to catch up.

At least by doing the grouping this way I have generated conversation and thoughtfulness about which resort has the best transportation. :wink: It was my master plan all along. LOL

5 Likes

SSR is a bus/boat/walk?

1 Like

Ok I gave in and changed the classifications. You can change your vote if you need to.

(Click “Show vote” in the lower left hand corner of the poll and change your vote.)

@gingerSnaps543222 @dianelynn @Tall_Paul1 @mikejs78 @illini74 @popupcamper @bebe80 @DeepInTheHeartofTexas @kerrilux_625778 @jenn94 @srentmee @vedder32 @NoBellePrizeWinner

Since I changed the definition of Skyliner Resort, please consider whether you want to change your vote. If you meant Pop, AOA, CBR, or Riviera, you can keep it as is. If you meant YC/BC/BW, switch to Ferry/Boat.

6 Likes

@Meech @ryan1 @davej

With the change in categorization, now no resorts count as walking, so please change your vote.

1 Like

Changed to ‘Ferry’ but with the intention of just voting for the Crescent Lake area. If WL/FW has to be included into the average for that category, I might switch to monorail. :rofl:

3 Likes

Done…I’m now a ferry boat girl!

3 Likes

What I will do is in the next round, we will narrow down from among the resorts that are in the category (or categories) that get over 15%. So you will have the chance to narrow down to a specific resort in the next round.

2 Likes

I did. Switched! Thanks @Jeff_AZ!

2 Likes

Done!

P.S. No experience, but if I would stay on-site I dream of the Crescent Lake area :joy:

3 Likes

For a future poll it may make more sense to group by area - Bay Lake, Wilderness, Crescent Lake, AK Resort Area, Skyliner resorts, Disney Springs

1 Like

I thought about that, but I really wanted people to be thinking specifically about transportation when answering this poll.

1 Like

Does the monorail go to both MK and EP?

3 Likes

Yes, both monorail loops have been open for a few months at least now. (Epcot monorail transfers at TTC).

3 Likes

Then I voted monorail because you can easily get to three of the four parks that way.
To me, walking between EP and HS is nbd

2 Likes