Poll Time! Best and Worst Queue in WDW?

We have received our nominations and now it’s time for the actual polls!

Which attraction in WDW has the BEST queue?

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Expedition Everest
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Rise of the Resistance
  • Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
  • Slinky Dog Dash
  • Soarin’
  • Space Mountain
  • Splash Mountain
  • Star Tours
  • Test Track
  • Tower of Terror
  • Toy Story Mania

0 voters

Which attraction in WDW has the WORST queue?

• Astro Orbiter
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • DINOSAUR
  • It’s Tough to Be a Bug
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
  • Navi River Journey
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Slinky Dog Dash
  • Soarin’
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Splash Mountain
  • Test Track
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Winnie the Pooh

0 voters

Note: I included all currently operational WDW attraction queues that were nominated, limited to 20 options due to the forum software restrictions. I left off those options that were nominated least.

I love the EE queue, but because I mostly do single rider and because the majority of it is outdoors I chose PPF. As much as I love JC and appreciate the recordings and signage around the queue it’s definitely the worst of the worst.

1 Like

This is so hard. Mainly because I had so many on my best list. Looks like EE and ToT are leading at the moment. Both solid choices. I almost want to give the edge to EE because you can’t get close enough to the props in ToT. But both have good lead ups and make a scary case for why we should NOT ride …
I will give the advantage to ToT for the sake of even after exiting the ride it dumps into a dark and creepy gift shop. :laughing:

6 Likes

I chose ToT for the best. It’s indoor and well-themed. Plus it’s my favorite ride :slight_smile:

For worst - Astro Orbiter. We almost never ride because the queue is so awful. The line can look short but still be a 30+ minute wait. Also doesn’t help that I’m generally terrified by that ride… I can handle most spinning rides but that one is scary and makes me nauseous.

3 Likes

As a highly successful and somewhat infrequent Liner, I feel my knowledge of queues is seriously lacking. And not sure I want that to change. :laughing:

5 Likes

I want 2 votes for each!

3 Likes

Same vote on AO - I really enjoy the ride because it has some amazing views, but usually skip it b/c I can not stand how they do the que. That stuffy little elevator!

The exhaust fumes + noise + partial lack of shade put Tomorrowland Speedway over the top for me for the worst queue. The best queue is much harder to decide.

3 Likes

The asphalt and lack of shade at the Speedway make it among the worst for me … but I (not-so)-secretly enjoy the smell of gasoline. (No sniffing! I promise. :joy:)

1 Like

TS was one and done for me. I can’t stand the smell and I think the speedway is way less picturesque than Autopia in DL. If I want to ride a stinky lawnmower, I’ll do it there. I wish they would upgrade to some green energy cars!

4 Likes

Yes

Double yes! Nothing “tomorrow” about century+ old technology.

6 Likes

I was all ready to pick JC for the worst, but AO was at the top of the list, and that got me thinking about that elevator… and suddenly, I just had to pick it!
My family (without me) would probably ride that a dozen times in a row, if they didn’t have that elevator to endure.

1 Like

This one is too broad. I literally had to randomly pick between several potential options for best and worst.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

I remember liking the smell of gasoline when I was a kid… but that was decades ago and it was unleaded then too. I remember waiting in gas lines w/ my dad during the oil embargo.

I picked Soarin’ as worst, bit could have easily gone with AO or Speedway. Reason? It is a hallway. That’s it. Nothing special whatsoever. Even AO has the uniqueness of taking an elevator up like the astronauts do to board their spaceship! And TS, at least you can look out over the other riders/drivers. Then again…Soarin’ is in the A/C.

For best, I went with PotC, partly for the coolness of the queue (in more ways than one) but also for nostalgia. Other queues are maybe better for other reasons, but I had to pick just one!

I know. I struggled too. I feel like we should have gone by park first because it would be easier for me to pick a best/worst at most parks, I think, rather than overall. Honestly, I just think @Jeff_AZ is getting a little lax with his polls! :wink:

4 Likes

:smirk: :joy:There were a lot of good nomination explanations too that made me think that there is more than one for each catagory.

2 Likes

Maybe but I don’t think we need a full-fledged tournament for every poll! Maybe I’ll do a tournament for best pre-show. That would be more interesting.

I liked the nomination thread idea because we can get into the discussion, which is more interesting than the poll, honestly.

5 Likes

I agree!!!

1 Like

I enjoy a few of the queues, but I look forward to hearing and seeing from Oaken in the sauna of Frozen. Makes me laugh every time.

1 Like