Poll Time! Nominations for Best Attraction Soundtrack

While the Best/Worst Queue poll is ongoing, I thought I’d kick start my next poll (h/t to @OBNurseNH for the suggestion).

What is the best attraction soundtrack?

Submit your nominations and I’ll include it in the actual poll (or polls, if needed) early next week.

And … GO!

1 Like

Me first:

Soarin’. The original Soarin’ over California is THE best attraction soundtrack ever. But my nomination will cover both the original and new version for simplicity.

ETA: Here it is:

7 Likes

Splash Mountain

2 Likes

I ditto you. I LOVE the Soarin’ soundtrack. I’ll sometimes just play the thing on repeat.

Um…besides that? Well, there are some good ones…but they are WAY down the line from Soarin’ for me.

2 Likes

Ooh that’s a great one too. My favorite ride, largely thanks to the songs.

1 Like

Mine, too and for the same reason. I even sing them in the shower. :laughing:

1 Like

HM is my favorite, probably because HM is my favorite ride.

5 Likes

I love the Seas with Nemo and Friends

2 Likes

Grim Grinning Ghosts is definitely high on the list.

Also, There’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. I love to sing along with that one.

3 Likes

Grim Grinning Ghosts is only a portion (but a great song) of the whole soundtrack for HM. I like the whole attraction soundtrack for the way it builds from the start (slow, ominous organ notes) to the frenzy of the graveyard scene (with the song) and then settles down to return you to the beginning sounds. The soundtrack makes me feel like I really went through an experience - and survived the HM.

4 Likes

I nominate Pirates.

Yo ho!!

2 Likes

Haunted Mansion
it’s a small world (not a popular choice, I know …but it makes me happy)
Carousel of Progress
Pirates of the Caribbean
Enchanted Tiki Room

3 Likes

It is actually the name of the entire ride soundtrack. The chord progression at the very start of the ride is actually identical to the graveyard where they are singing it.

2 Likes

Country Bear Jamboree!

2 Likes

weird way to spell “Splash Mountain” but ok…

1 Like

Small World

3 Likes

Definitely Soarin’ and Haunted Mansion are the two that come to mind.

1 Like

oof that is a good one. This is likely the hardest poll yet.

(my ADHD was on high for this thread. There’s been a lot of repeats that i missed cause I’m just jumping around.)

2 Likes

Flight of Passage too. Sure, the preshow suuuuuuucks, but the soundtrack is awesome.

3 Likes

I love Soarin’ and FoP, but the ending song from American Adventure always chokes me up.

5 Likes