Poll Time! Best and Worst Queue in WDW?

I think I am going to do a “best pre-show” poll later, because it’s not really fair to compare a queue with a pre-show to a queue without one if you’re looking at the queue overall.

3 Likes

Spaceship Earth is definately a tereible queue…it is metal corrals…moo🐮

1 Like

For the best I debated between EE and MFSR. They are both interesting and interactive-ish for me. Worst was a little more difficult as I’ve passed out in a number of lines due to heat and/or stomach issues from eating food I’m allergic to (which is no fault of the queue, but bad association). However, none of those got picked because without a doubt is TS. It’s just too darn hot and smelly. And the ride isn’t fun enough to justify the unpleasantness of the wait. JC is deceiving and smooshy, but the background music is my favorite of all rides, so it got a pass.

2 Likes

And…am I the only one who, while standing in the queue underneath the giant golf ball, imagines the entire thing collapsing at the moment and squashing us all flatter than a pancake?

1 Like

Thank you for that extra dose of anxiety next time I’m in Epcot.

6 Likes

Thank you for that visual that I will now think of every time I am in the SE queue.

5 Likes

Oh…my pleasure…

5 Likes

Thank you! :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

3 Likes

I voted for Soarin as best queue only because it is entirely indoors and air conditioned. There are lots of queues that have interesting theming but if it’s raining or super hot I’m still unhappy. That’s also why we never rope-drop Soarin; I don’t mind waiting in AC later!

JC definitely my worst….it’s sardine city and HOT.

2 Likes

I would vote TS as worst attraction period for these reasons. I will only do it at night, and only if I’m with a kid who really wants to.

2 Likes

Chances are it would roll in a certain direction and only squash those in its path, so you’d have a decent chance of survival. :rofl:

5 Likes

I just have to pull off my inner Indy…

7 Likes

The Best. Saw it in the theatre when I was twelve and many times since. Still love every second of this movie.

1 Like

Agreed. But then, we got Indiana Jones 4 (and ignoring Temple of Doom)…which had…

…aliens and Indy surviving nuclear explosions inside a fridge.

I can only hope they salvage the series with Indiana Jones 5. :confused:

2 Likes

Ever the optimist!

3 Likes

Overall ToD is a good movie, just dark. KotCS was disappointing, but I’d rather it exist than not. I’m really looking forward to the new one. So glad Harrison Ford is still up to it.

It was an OKAY movie. I wouldn’t necessarily call it good. Certainly not on par with Raiders nor even IJatLC.

1 Like

The first time we watched with the DS11s (prior to our Jan 2020 trip), they were impressed that scene was the inspiration for every “chased by a massive rolling boulder” scene since! :joy:

2 Likes

There are a lot of people who think Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones movie. I disagree, but I do think it is underrated by many. The opening number (Anything Goes in Mandarin) is pure gold. I love the chase through Shanghai, the raft escape, and everything during the climax to the end. I’m not a huge fan of the black magic scenes, and the “children in peril” plot line makes it just a tad too dark for an Indiana Jones film, but whatever.

Last Crusade is my official favorite movie of all time.

2 Likes

I think I need to rewatch the Last Crusade. I can’t remember anything about it! And I never saw the fourth one. Is it not worth the time?

2 Likes