Poll Time! 2022 Travel Plans

One Disney Wish 3-night cruise (August), which one…I’m 8/5-8/8

2 Likes

That’s close to me! We were thinking about getting passes for this year. Also, when we priced it out it made me realize how crazy it is that we can get season passes for my family of 5 for the same price as one day at WDW!

2 Likes

I know, right? Then add the AP drink and food plans, and you might STILL be cheaper! :wink:

3 Likes

Yeeeeesssss :+1:

3 Likes

I need the option: I have a trip planned that I already have buyer’s remorse for, but I can’t cancel.

4 Likes

19-22. It dovetailed perfectly with my WDW dates. I’m just shortening those to the 25 or 26 rather than the 28th.

2 Likes

No trip this year, hoping for Covid to get figured out, and have no desire to fly with kids. Definitely plan to get to WDW in 2023 before DS is 3 and needs a ticket :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a room booked for POR French Quarter for two days in October 2022 before a Disney Cruise. I voted that I have a 2022 trip booked. We will be at a Disney resort and might do a water park for the first time. I basically plan to just enjoy the resort before we leave for the cruise.

2 Likes

I’m taking my girls on a boozy Christmas trip and leaving DH at home. DD20 will turn 21 on 12/26. Gregg doesn’t feel like he is up to another trip, so DD20 wanted me to invite DD28. I don’t actually have plans in place, yet.

3 Likes

I am also planning to be in Orlando in the first half of December.

If we are there at the same time, you and I are riding PM together and that’s the end of the matter.

I’m additionally planning to be in Orlando at the end of June / beginning of July.

9 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Dates for me…Dec. 5 through Dec. 11. (Checking out early on the 12th.)

2 Likes

I’m genuinely disappointed. I’m not planning to be in the parks until the 13th. (The two halves of December in my mind are 1-25 and 26-31.)

2 Likes

One trip planned! Definitely planning next year in my head already :joy:

CBR (for now) 4/26-5/1

We were going at the end of January (wow that’s now) but had to reschedule. I’m kinda glad we had to. I’m looking forward to flower & garden and lounging by the pool with a cocktail.

Now I just need to prepare my body and get used to walking long distances again. Just got a new pair of Hoka’s. I’ve never tried them so I hope they’re as good as the reviews say.

2 Likes

I have trips planned for Dis and Uni for the same week in 2022–time will tell which one wins out.

2 Likes

I swear I am setting a record for near misses in liner meets!

2 Likes

You have time to change your dates.

1 Like

There is an uninteresting backstory to my choice of dates. They are not really amenable to being changed.

1 Like

I will be there the weekend of the 10th.

2 Likes

Ooh! Perhaps we can arrange a meet up then!

So far, I met @drvillarejos intentionally. That was fun. I also ran into @threeprincessesfourprinces (or, really, she saw us in line) and met her super briefly. I happened to see @Tall_Paul1 from a distance while leaving HS, but wasn’t 100% sure it was him until confirming after the fact. There were a couple times I almost met up, bit it didn’t end up working out in the moment.

2 Likes

Can you force them into submission?

2 Likes