Poll Time! 2022 Travel Plans

Can you change that to “other Disney parks or resorts”?

I am going to Hilton Head :thinking:

2 Likes

No trips planned.

The kid has events credits (left over from 2020) for the big karate tournament at Coronado Springs end of June but so far the room rates are still 2021. So that’s up in the air.

October 2022 is our 50th wedding anniversary. Never expected DH to get to this year - he was 36 when we married and so accident prone. :flushed: Tho he’s in decent health, October feels like a long way away. So that’s up in the air as well.

Since we’ve actually made it to 2022, I’m thinking we’ll celebrate - at least at a nice restaurant - every month, starting in February, the month we met.

If we ever eventually finally get a room rate for the tournament I’ll definitely reserve. Maybe that’ll be our Disney 50th celebration as well.

I don’t like to tempt fate . . .

4 Likes

Ha ha! I can’t change the wording (forum won’t let me change a poll once it’s live) but you can interpret it that way in your response.

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Going to Uni for the first time June 2-5 then WDW 5-11 staying at Poly. We also plan to go in December before Christmas but haven’t booked yet.

3 Likes

We have a week-long trip planned for April right after Easter dash This was a three times postponed trip that was first supposed to happen in spring of 2020.

I selected multiple trips for 2022 because we also have a placeholder booked for the first week of December, because we’ve always wanted to show The kids Disney at Christmas time. Not sure if that one will happen or not, but it’s there at the moment. I’d put the odds of the April trip happening at 90%.

2 Likes

I have a May trip to WDW planned for right after school gets out. We haven’t been to WDW is 6 years so I can’t wait to go back.

3 Likes

No trips planned, but I have an active AP, so I’m sure I’ll show up down there at some point!

4 Likes

I still have my Dec. 2022 Disneyland trip planned, but less & less excited about it each week.

I would’ve liked an option for “'I’m not visiting WDW in 2022. I have a trip planned to Universal / another Orlando theme park in 2022.”

(But that’s just because I’ve only got about 30 days before I go on my Universal vacation!!)

5 Likes

One trip to Disneyland (February)
One Disney Wish 3-night cruise (August)
One trip to WDW (August)

And one 4-night Disney Wish cruise in Feb 2023

5 Likes

I am planning to book for Christmas 2022. And getting a sense of deja vu.

1 Like

My last trip was the first time I ever felt ready to leave Disney. It took me about a month to decompress before I even really felt the desire to talk about it.

Granted, it wasn’t all Disney’s fault. But a lot of the magic seemed to be missing.

I’ll be waiting until GoG and Tron open, and hopefully the effects of the pandemic are in the rear view. Looking at 2023, definitely won’t be staying onsite though.

3 Likes

Whole family. Six of us, including two teens and a 7yr old, for the first week of June. Probably our last visit. The economics don’t make sense anymore.

More money, less Magic.

3 Likes

Mar/Apr2022 for ToT 10 miler (1st time in Ft Wilderness Cabins)

May2022 (rescheduled from JAN2022 and re-rescheduled from SEP2021-stupid covid) Contemporary-garden wing

SEP2022 was going to do Poly, but watching Tim Tracker this week has mean wanting to switch to a week at Aulani (this would be a first Hawaii trip for me) I priced it out, week at Aulani will cost me similar to a week at Disney in Deluxe….crazy

Post-Thanksgiving2022 at Beach Club. (This one was added due to the amount of times my Sep2021 trip was rescheduled and I was feeling nostalgic for the wonderful Thanksgiving weekend trip that I took in 2018) not sure if I will keep it though….really want to do international travel in 2023 (if possible and might want to save travel budget for 2023)

3 Likes

I watched a few of those while I did my 7 miles yesterday and got to feeling similarly! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Trackers do make Disney-things (cruise, parks, Aulani) look awesome. I never seriously considered Aulani until their latest videos. Now I’m deep in planning mode.

2 Likes

I really enjoy them!

1 Like

January 2022 with Fab Four
July 2022 for great Liner Meet (I hope - fingers crossed)
August 2022 with DD19 and possibly DD22

Sprinkled liberally with additional visit to DLR!

6 Likes

Jan w/DW
Feb meeting up with some friends and DW part of the time
June solo
August solo
Sept couple days after Disney cruise
Dec with DS and nephew. Going to Universal for the first time in 5 years

4 Likes

Early December trip to WDW with the wife for 9 days.

We also plan to do a family trip to King’s Island for a few days in early June.

3 Likes