Poll Time! 2022 Travel Plans

It’s been way too long since I’ve done a poll, so I decided a nice simple one would be in order.

What are your Walt Disney World travel plans for 2022?

• I have one trip planned to WDW in 2022
  • I have multiple trips planned to WDW in 2022
  • I have no trips to WDW planned in 2022 but I will be visiting another Disney park this year
  • I have no Disney trips planned for 2022

0 voters

Feel free to share the details / timing of your trip(s) below!

3 Likes

I’m going to maximize the value of my AP then I’m heading to DL hopefully.

6 Likes

No trip planned, but the year has 362 days left in it, and I’ve never really finalized a WDW trip more than 90 days in advance, so never say never. WDW will always be there when I’m ready to go back.

2 Likes

Two week trip at the end of the month. 4 night trip for Springtime Surprise at end of March. …I’m sure at least one TBD trip as my AP is good through end of Sept.

Also a maybe trip to Disneyland in March, and want to plan a UK trip, with a stopover at DLP …if this pandemic ever ends…

3 Likes

We are doing Williamsburg/Outer Banks in June 2022. The following year is tentative depending on our budget. That would be Georgia aquarium/Universal/Kennedy Space center.

WDW is a maybe for me and DH for our 20th, which is in 2027.

3 Likes

January and July for me. My AP expires at the end of September. Not sure I can squeeze any more time in.

I am contemplating renewing. We will see what the year brings.

2 Likes

Trip planned for next month. Finally going to get to FOTA. November trip is tentative. My dream is to go to Disneyland Paris, but the whole border/Covid crisis throws a wrench in things.

3 Likes

We currently have a big Alaska trip (cruise from Vancouver to Whittier, then RV up to Denali), but feeling leery about the cruise…we’ll see how things look later this spring.

3 Likes

My sister moved to Sitka in August of 2020 to work with Americorps (after being evacuated out of Botswana with the Peace Corps in March of 2020!). She loves it there so much that she stayed after her year long assignment!

You can only get to Sitka by plane or boat so it isn’t part of most tourist itineraries!

The pictures she shares are gorgeous and she lives across the street from a National Park so she gets in a lot of hiking. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

1/6-1/10 - marathon trip

4/23-5/1 - family trip

9/18-23 (?) might be off on the dates - trip with DH

5 Likes

5/28-6/4 will be our annual WDW trip. We are doing a split stay with BWV and GFV. I have been in full on planning mode this past week- my parents got me an awesome planner and I am just plugging in tons of ideas at this point.

Disclaimer: I am sure my detailed plans will change at least 637,748,748 times between now and then!

3 Likes

In February I am doing a week at Uni (1st ever trip there!) followed by a week at WDW. In May I have a work conference in San Diego and am sore tempted to fly in a lil early to go see DL for the first time :slight_smile: Tentatively have a June week at WDW planned, but pending the outcome of February could switch that to Uni- not sure yet. If Disney brings back AP sales it would sway things that way but so far Uni is looking more and more tempting.

2 Likes

My answer is not an option. I have one trip planned to WDW in 2022 AND a trip to another Disney park (DL).

ETA - WDW 3/1 - 3/15, split stay Poly, AKL-J, and YC
DL - 12/4 - 12/8, GCV

4 Likes

I say I have one trip but I have a cruised booked in August and am considering a few nights before the cruise if GotG is open…otherwise might just do Vero Beach.

2 Likes

Do share more about this please!

3 Likes

I mean you wouldn’t be a liner otherwise! :wink:

3 Likes

February 20-24th at BWV (I need to see green grass and flowers).

July 21-24 at Copper Creek hoping to meet some liners

Lots of family drama that I don’t want to really share but I have two nights booked at GF (lagoon view but I might decide to change it to someplace I want to stay) in December and I plan to set a wait list for a night at CC (I just won’t even stress about not being fast enough but I will try to book it)

8 Likes

WDW:
1/17-23 with the Fab 4
6/14-23 with my kids
7/20-25ish for the Summer Liner Meet

DLR:
sometime this spring, but no plans yet
September with the Fab 4

One coast or the other next November/December.

6 Likes

I have no trips planned formally (except for in my head :grin:)
Well a cruise planned for May, hopefully it actually happens :grimacing:)

2 Likes

I would answer “one trip to WDW.” This poll is focused on WDW. I only included the “other Disney park” in the “no trips” option so people like me would have a small consolation for not having a WDW trip this year. :joy:

5 Likes