Poll Time! 2022 Travel Plans

Yes, we can definitely meet up.

2 Likes

That’s never stopped you from sharing before. And I can tell you’re itching to dish, so let’s have it.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

5/26-6/4 trip with DH, me, and kids.
8/24-8/28 me and DH only (!!!) trip
DL at some point during the year as we have tickets from a cancelled trip - hoping for November

2 Likes

Looks like we overlap!

3 Likes

We have a two weeks WDW starting in less than a month. Then another trip to South California and Lake Tahoe this summer. You are probably thinking CA means visiting DL. Nope, Legoland. Family is more excited about Legoland than WDW.

2 Likes

We have one trip planned with my daughter and her fiance September 17 through Sept 26. We will make another trip this spring if Herman’s Hermits are coming back to Garden Rocks this year. Can’t plan that one until the lineup for the Garden Rocks concert series is released.

3 Likes

Currently have Feb 9-14th at WDW planned - Excited to stay at the Swan Reserve.
But have an AP and my goal is to go every 6-8 weeks and at least once per Epcot festival in 2022.

Plus, Disneyland Paris in May at Hotel New York! Rescheduled from my cancelled 2020 trip and can’t wait.

3 Likes

Was about to cancel my reservation for April at the World Marriott for a cruise, but there are a whole different set of problems with the onboard daycare for my youngest. Also checked out a number of all-inclusive resorts, but air fare makes it cost prohibitive to Atlantis and Playa del Carmen. Vacations just becoming more trouble than they are worth.

1 Like

Going to WDW in early July 2022. My husband is a teacher so we are summer or spring break people.

We were originally planning on a late August/early September trip (my husband’s school starts the Friday after Labor Day) but we are traveling with my sister’s family (live in CA) and they understandably only want to fly east once (3 year old twins).

We now have a family wedding here in MA in June so we pivoted. I’m looking forward to catching the end of F&G and then having a festival-free Epcot. I love World Showcase and I’m hopeful it will be less crowded between festivals. Also looking forward to the 4th fireworks…outside the park.

3 Likes

If WDW resumes selling AP, DH and I have plans for December 10-17, with Universal maybe 1-2 days before.

DLR - January 31 to February 2 with DD and my friend
DLR - March 26 by myself
DLR - June 8 by myself, before I’m blacked out for the summer
DLR - October 30 by myself
DLR - November 2-3 by myself

DH and I have plans to stay at the Aulani on Oahu May 20-25.

I’m trying to figure out a family trip next year. I feel that it has to be the US because of the uncertainties of traveling abroad. But don’t know where. I’m open to ideas.

4 Likes

Looks like a fun year for you! I’m looking forward to seeing some trip reports!

2 Likes

When is your fall trip with your precious munchkins to DLR? My fall dates are not set in stone. I can move them to meet your kids in person!

1 Like

Some of the best trips we had as a family were road trips. We would have an x ultimate destination, a beach or small amusement park a city with a few days of attractions, a start park, etc. But we would only drive 3 or 4 hours and find a day attraction, spend the night and head on. We could easily make 10 days out of this and see some really cool stuff that wouldnt warrant a whole vacay around it but definately worth seeing, at least once.

4 Likes

I’m going to DLR end of May / beginning of June! Looks like that’s right after you get back from Aulani. We may go to Legoland the first week of October, but likely not DL that time, but things may change. I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

I just booked a second trip - so now we have March 19-26 at Coronado Springs (me, DH, DDs7) and July 11-18 at All Star Music (me, DDs7, and my mom) in a family suite. I am beyond excited for these trips and the planning is keeping me occupied while I ignore all other social media/news. That seems healthy, right?

4 Likes

Six days the second week in February trip with just me and DH - staying at Swan Reserve with lots of magical extras - golf day, Mandara spa, Fireworks cruise, Wild Africa Trek.

Galactic Starcruiser end of April with two days (EP and MK) tacked onto end, staying at Caribbean Beach for last two days.

3 Likes

Let us know how that goes! I’m planning to book for 2023.

So…you haven’t seen the promo videos then… good, avoid them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha I actually did see the one with the Goldbergs kid and it was cringe. But I’m going to withhold judgment until someone I trust goes through the experience.

2 Likes