Poll! Favorite WDW rollercoaster, Round 2

Voting seems to have settled down on Round 1…and even if a few more votes sneak it, it wouldn’t fundamentally change the current results, so I’m going to start Round 2.

Only three rides made it above 40% of the vote…so this will not only be the second round, but the final round. You’ll have to make a choice of only 1!

So, of the remaining three choices, which is your favorite rollercoaster at WDW? Once again, you get to decide how you define favorite. Even if you haven’t ridden these, you could choose favorite based on what you THINK you could prefer, or based on how it looks, etc. Up to you!

• Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
  • Expedition Everest
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
0 voters
4 Likes

I’m paralyzed between Guardians and Everest :worried:

They’re so different and I love them both.

I’ll have to let this simmer. Back later.

And I won’t look at the results till after I’ve voted myself.

6 Likes

8 Likes

I am stuck with the same decision.

5 Likes

I didn’t need as much time to ponder as I thought I would. I’ve made my decision and I’m going to vote now before I change my mind again.

5 Likes

Only one choice for me. Guardians and Everest are too intense for me.

3 Likes

It was so hard to choose between GotG and EE!

2 Likes

Right?!? It gave me heart palpitations.

We both ended up with the same answer though!

2 Likes

GotG might be one of the most fun rides anywhere. There are more thrilling coasters for sure, but for a purely FUN ride, GotG is tops for me. So far.

6 Likes

I am still struggling. Will I love GotG as much 15 years from now? EE has always been tops, no matter how many times I do it, that never changes.

6 Likes

That’s why it broke my heart to vote for something else. I feel disloyal. :anguished:

2 Likes

Re-rideability plays a significant factor for me in choosing a favorite. I could ride EE over and over again. In fact I have…one trip, 10 times in a row! I could never manage that with GOTG.

I had a similar dilemma ranking my favorite coaster all around. Steal Vengeance, or Millennium Force? Both are so much fun and very different experiences. But truth is, my body can’t handle riding SV over and over. MF, I could ride countless times. So it takes the top spot for me still.

3 Likes

This is really hard! Big Thunder is my legacy favorite, and I will never say no to another ride. But it’s not the most thrilling by any means.

Guardians of the Galaxy is amazing in every way – thrilling, fun, new, and exciting. But since it hasn’t been around very long, it’s hard for me to select this as my very favorite.

So I went with my longtime favorite rollercoaster at WDW, Expedition Everest. The drop is my single favorite thrill at WDW – I love the butterfly feeling. Plus the backwards stuff, the Yeti, the theming, etc. So much fun. I have ridden it over and over again. A perfect ride.

5 Likes

Although I love Big Thunder and GotG, I went to the coaster I know I loved 15 years ago and will love 15 years from now (if I am still here and able to ride).

6 Likes

Well it came down to my 3 favorite WDW coasters. All I will say is that I put aside my sentimental favorite and strictly voted on the one I have the most fun on now. I took points away from EE because it is down a lot more than the other 2 and the fact that the Yetti hasn’t worked in umm I cannot even remember the last time it worked, 10-20 years?

4 Likes

Still time for you crazy people to change your vote to BTM. Nothing beats the castle view as you round the bend. Get with the program you slackers! (Kidding of course. I’ll respect your opinion, even though it is wrong.)

5 Likes

I had to pick between EE and BTMR. GotG is just too new to be my all time favorite. Between these 2, I had to go with EE. BTMR is a little more jerky and can cause back problems if I’m not careful. But I love it anyways!

2 Likes

It was you who brought in the issue of effort to ride right?

That definitely swayed my vote. I can walk on Everest as a Single Rider most of the time, and LL are easy to get if we ride that way as a group. For that reason it nudged out GOTG. I hope @ThorKat and I can still be friends :wink:

6 Likes

but you should read the arguments in favor of each one to help you decide

I was torn between these same two

3 Likes

It does have that staying power for me for sure

5 Likes