Poll! Favorite WDW rollercoaster, Round 2

Nope, I didn’t want to be swayed. I needed to listen to my heart.

2 Likes

I knew I liked you :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: of course!! But how do I pick when these were my 3?!!!

4 Likes

As I am not getting any younger…sigh…I had to go with the one that now provides the smoothest (and least painful experience)…GoTG :rofl: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think you start with “eeny meeny miney moe…”

4 Likes

Why did my brain see Tron instead of Big Thunder Mountain? :rofl:

Seriously, I was thinking … why are people talking about BTMR? It’s not in the top 3! It’s not in MY top 3.

What to do, what to do. I really do like them both. Both being GOTG and EE. BTMR is okay but I prefer the DL version.

4 Likes

This is usually a fair point.

I very much recall just how much joy I felt on Cosmic Rewind/GotG. Like the first RnRC but on steroids.

5 Likes

This. I literally felt a feeling of euphoria when I took the first ride of my last trip. Every single time I ride GOTG, I just can’t stop myself from dancing, singing, swinging my arms around, and squealing with delight. It’s like a party every time! Although, I enjoy EE and BTMRR very much, I just don’t get that overwhelming fun giddy feeling on them.

4 Likes

You all might be surprised but this was actually a tough decision for me.

You all will not be surprised that I ended up going with GOTG!! It’s just so damn fun!!!

9 Likes

I am surprised! What was your #2?

2 Likes

Geez! I had a hard enough time picking one!! Might need to think a few days :rofl:

2 Likes

Best wording :medal_sports:

1 Like

When we go back in March, I am hoping to get two rides in on GOTG. First a VQ, and then also an ILL. I will be certain to be fully Dramamined up! (I don’t know what my chances for getting both…but I will try.). Anyhow, if I can figure out how to ride it without having to try so hard, maybe it will move into my top three.

3 Likes

Pretty easy. Get the VQ first (using BG1 if you are hip) and then get the ILL and there should still be plenty available for any time you want.

3 Likes

EE is a semtimental favorite. My family loves it, we love riding ot together. Of all traditional coasters it is really my favorite.

Both EE and GOTG have reride limits for me so that doesn’t help.

But I am going with the euphoria of GOTG making it number one. I have ridden both coasters on my own next to strangers. Only on GOTG do we bond over the “party”. Song does matter. I have only had theee songs - and I Ran was not so Euphoric. But September and One Way Or Another are pure joy.

3 Likes

Considering when I’m in Orlando, I aim to go to Epcot every day …it’s Cosmic Rewind hands down. I love that ride. (I love the others too …but I don’t go out of my way to ride it as often as I can)

6 Likes

I understand people love Guardians and I am not saying I hate it. I’m not a fan of the movie and I think the pre show is corny. It’s a great ride in that it’s smooth - unlike most Disney coasters. But I hate the way it makes me feel like I’m going to fall out of the seat (same as Dinosaur) and makes my hair a complete mess. For those reasons, it could never be my favorite. None of the choices is a favorite, but I voted Big Thunder as my favorite of the three. I love Disney details and the ride queue for BTMR is fantastic.

2 Likes

Same for me. I’ve only ridden EE once and I really liked it* and definitely could have been a contender. I love everything about Cosmic Rewind. My kids know little to nothing about GOTG movies and they all loved it too.

*going backward makes me really motion sick so it was one and done for me, but it’s a great ride

1 Like

I’ll go out on a limb here and say that GotG has everything that EE has to offer, and more. Personally, that’s how I see it. GotG became my favorite within seconds of starting it.

4 Likes

I agree!