Poll! Favorite WDW rollercoaster, Round 1

Could you set up the next poll to show who voted?

3 Likes

Part of the reason I voted for BTMRR is for being visually stunning. If I were ranking all of the coasters, how SDD LOOKS (or perhaps better stated, the theming in general) also plays a role in where I would rank it, since as a ride EXPERIENCE I wouldn’t otherwise put it up too high.

5 Likes

Yeah. I actually had intended to do that…but people started voting before I realized I didn’t have the settings right, so I didn’t want to lose their votes.

5 Likes

I’ve made that mistake, it’s very frustrating.

Also, as Pollmaster @Jeff_AZ has said many times, just throw in an Other option, so people can select that if they don’t want to vote but do want to be able to see the results without hitting Show Results every time.

3 Likes

Ha ha! @ryan1 is getting a taste of the pitfalls of being the pollmaster. :rofl: Everyone who criticizes my polls should have to create one once.

5 Likes

Poor little Goofy down there at 3%…

2 Likes

Surely a very small set!

4 Likes

Now, now. I’ve made plenty of polls here. But then you sort of earned the title of pollmaster, and so I mostly stopped making polls to not step on any toes.

But…last night I was just inspired to make this particular poll for some reason!

5 Likes

I’m an admirer of Jeff’s pollmaking prowess but I object to any notion of his retaining exclusive rights to their deployment. (ETA: :blowfish:)

7 Likes

Oh, I don’t mind. I enjoy his polls. He comes up with some really good ones!

5 Likes

More polls=better. Especially good ones like this.

4 Likes

When I went to look up this emoji I started typing in “snar…” before I caught myself. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Big Thunder because it’s longer and feels faster.
Space because it’s so thrilling in the pitch black.
Guardians because it’s just so different and thrilling.

3 Likes

I love polls, no matter who makes them! :blush:

4 Likes

I am shocked about the love for Barnstormer! I’ve only ridden it once and it was the most terrifying ride I’ve ridden at Disney. I thought it was going to fall out the entire time. Never again.

The only ride I haven’t done at this point is Astro Orbiter and I’m somewhat afraid to do it as I’ve read reviews where people felt like they were going to fall out.

2 Likes

Hmm. I’ve never had that feeling. However, it does spin fairly fast compared to other spinners at WDW like Dumbo. As such, I find I get a little dizzy feeling after riding it. But it is a fun experience with nice views, being up high like it is.

3 Likes

A poll a day keeps the blues away! The more the merrier I say!

3 Likes
  1. Guardians: The music just adds so much to the whole experience and you can’t help but raise your arms up in the air and dance the whole way through!

2. Tron: Just for the newness and cool factor (once the novelty wears off, this may move down the list and #3 will probably be replaced by BTMRR for nostalgia).

3. Everest: This is the most thrilling experience for me, I love that stomach dropping feeling that happens during the backwards section.

3 Likes

I could have written this! My thoughts exactly on all three, including BTMRR being the next in line for nostalgia.

3 Likes

Round 2 is now up!

3 Likes