Please help me figure out final HEA Viewing Plan

Ya’ the DVC area of GC-DL was gated.

Yeah- that won’t work.

Damn I am feeling defeated.

Take the easiest monorail resort ADR and work the plan from there.

1 Like

I am a HUGE fan of the fireworks cruise. Definitely vote for that if you can swing it. We did one the night before dd’s 17th birthday and it was magical!

Yeah, but it looks like I should be prepared that there might not be any left.

When I look 60 days from today (Thursday ) there are two ADRs available between 5-10pm on a monorail resort - both at GFC at 8:40 and 8:50.

1 Like

Is that your day 1? I can’t see that date yet because I am not onsite. Leading res??

My problem- day 1 is the day I need and no I am not doing a leading reservation. That is my choice and I live with that choice.

Realizing it is possible that HEA will not happen.
My sister is just not going to care or have a great attitude.

When I get over this- ideas for a Saturday night boardwalk area? JellyRolls? My beloved Bluezoo lLounge?

No that’s totally fine. I have only done it once myself. By and large I don’t agree with it.

1 Like

GFC has wide open availability for 5 for dinner on the 25th right now.

Thanks- I will try that first and set a couple of other ADR finders.

Snag and transfer? Less bad than leading res?

How do you transfer?

You coordinate a time when you drop and she simultaneously grabs. It’s not quite a transfer as much as a drop/add.

Citricos and GFCafe both have 5pm and just after 5pm availability, respectively.

I would be happy to grab either for you.

… and a Kona Cafe at 5:20pm!

1 Like

On Saturday? Could you grab the Citricos for five and we can try to coordinate on Tuesday? If you don’t have an ADR that conflicts?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Got it!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like