Please help me figure out final HEA Viewing Plan

Oh darn. I just checked and CG has a 9:50 reservation for 5 and Citricos has 5 and 8:30. No Narcoosees, but you know the site is wonky and that may not be true.

Yeah once I get it booked I was going to post here to see if anyone was interested in joining us.

1 Like

Ok- those wonā€™t work- so I guess I will hope the reservation finder will come up with something. HEA is at 8:15.

Can anyone tell me if a 5-6pm Kona is something I can hope for?

Someone said yesterday the fireworks cruise is only booking up to end of August at the moment.

If you remember, tag me when you post it. Iā€™d love to join !

1 Like

Yes, people have been calling and posting on chat.

1 Like

When I went to the Narcoosees page it has 5:20 and 9:15 availability. Kona has nothing.

1 Like

Two more days until I get to book so knowing there is nothing helps. Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ve had to try 37283 different ways to book most of my reservations. Itā€™s crazy how bad it is, but donā€™t take your first search result as gospel.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying for Brunch at Homecoming for months now :rage:

1 Like

You never have before.

Thanks, it was a BLT owner here that told me that the bridge was only for people staying at one of those two resorts. I did not think I had scanned in when I stayed at BLT.

1 Like

I think they started scanning to keep random HEA viewers away

They said the doors leading to the bridge had scans to open them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve gone back and forth using that bridge dozens of times and I donā€™t think there is even a scan point that I can recall. We arrived for dinner in 7/4 - when I would have assumed the limits would have been quite firm - at 8:10pm and walked right across that bridge without issue, no CMs anywhere on either end. After dinner, close to 11pm when I would expect tap points to be activated if in existence, we went in the other direction without issue as well, again no CMs in either end. Ergo, if you were at all concerned, arrive on foot from MK - and enter BLT, going toward CR just in case. But all this to say: I think you were given bad information.

2 Likes

See below. Bad info (or above based on where this reply falls)

1 Like

I donā€™tā€™ remember where I read it but I didnā€™tā€™ think it was erroneous b/c we had to scan our cards to get into the DVC part of GC that led to the viewing area. I just assumed BLT was similar when I read about needing to scan there too. So now, of course, you know I have to go and test it out :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing:

Would there be music on the bridge?

That I couldnā€™t say (and wouldnā€™t bet on)

But you could be a guest at CR ā€¦ that bridge is not only meant to be used in one direction. Itā€™s a through way. The area you speak of at GF may be different that way

1 Like