Please help me figure out final HEA Viewing Plan

Oh ok. I didn’t know if there was some trick to reassign to someone or something like that.

1 Like

I never would have thought of asking anyone to try to grab it. Thanks @OBNurseNH for thinking of that idea and thank you @LTinNC82 for looking up so many options and @Minnie27mouse for grabbing it.

I appreciate everyone’s help thinking about options. I didn’t realize until we started talking about it that options could be so limited.

5 Likes

I’m certain you’ll be able to find something at one of those resorts. Glad you have a backup now though!

2 Likes

maybe i’m dumb, but couldn’t you pay to park at MK, and walk from TTC to Poly beach? or GFC beach? the walking paths are open.

3 Likes

Actually she’d be an on-site guest that night so parking would be free.

1 Like

I am using a car service from Universal to BWV.

Seeing HEA is a purely selfish plan that night. My sister is a Universal Fan and generally doesn’t care to do anything at Disney that she has done before. She does like signature dining. I am trying to come up with a plan that will allow me to see HEA but will keep the group happy.

3 Likes

bwv bus to mk, monorail to poly, HEA from the beach?

What’s in it for her?

I need a “hook” -do this first, or after, and all I want is this 20 minutes.

It has to work for the group. If something has to be dropped it will be HEA.

2 Likes

Reservation finder for Cali grill would’ve perfect!

1 Like

It was for up to 10.

I am wondering why Disney’s website cannot function in the same way it did 5 or more years ago. We used to search for dining- and it worked. Now- you get this garbage

5 Likes

The adr situation is terrible right now. I have made several sets of them over the past year (hopeful trips and then actual ones) and not one attempt has gone smoothly. Prepandemic, this was a non issue.

2 Likes

It is tough BUT that search result is not what was available. Honestly, you should be able to get an accurate result.

4 Likes

Agreed! Even if you get to the restaurant page and search you get a multitude of random results including both no availability and few or multiple times. It’s really ridiculous.

3 Likes

I am circling back to share that the amazing @Minnie27mouse dropped her Citricos ADR to me last night!

First- MDE was very weird. I refreshed for 3 minutes and no ADR appeared. I went to my app- no ADR! I then went back to my browser (Safari set to private) and changed the time from 5:00 to 6:00 and the 5:00pm ADR appeared. Really? It is like you have to figure out the secret code sometimes…. but I got it!

My sister’s reaction? “Oh, I thought we were going to just hang at the Boardwalk. Sigh- whatever you want to do. Oh? No way! It’s at the Grand Floridian?! I am so excited!”

Thanks for all of your help!

9 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

It’s been a puzzle like that for every single adr I have made. Super frustrating! But I’m glad your sister is excited!

1 Like

It was never my ADR, I was just holding it for you. :sunglasses:

I’m so glad your sister is now impressed and excited!

6 Likes