Please critique my EPCOT, 2 adult, Crowd Level 1 Plan

One more suggestion: Move Test Track into that spot you have yourself just waiting around for 51 minutes at the start of the day.

Good idea but that puts 45 minute InQueue wait time for TT… with no possibility of reducing it with FPP…

You are waiting 51 minutes, whether it says so in the summary or not. You just are calling that wait time Busy time of 45 minutes and Free of 6.

It is still waiting.

Sorry, but it IS different when we are using the break time to shop and eat or sit on a bench rather than InQueue… especially for my husband :wink:

But, again, remember that on TT, part of the waiting time is actually an interactive section of building/designing your test car.

I could not get rid of this 6 free, if I made 51 break, then I lost ‘Eval’ button…

You can eliminate the step entirely. Then when you evaluate, it should just convert it to free time since you don’t have any steps before the FP.

LOL, but still even if 10 min of 45 min is stuff to do, it is still a major difference to my husband…

No, it just puts SE right next to MSG and does not use FPP for SE…

There is an Advanced option where you can tell it to force using the FP. Make sure you enable that.

ETA:

1 Like

I long ago stopped using ‘Optimize’ since the FP brain does not optimize the way my brain does :wink:

Optimize with that option and without that ‘Break’ gave this:

Not so good and I miss all my ACTS, which will take me a long time to fix, but I will not bother since walk time is SO large at 124 min…

No. Don’t optimize. But if you check that box, it should also enforce using your FP times when you evaluate.

No, with that option and ‘Evaluate’ the SE FPP is not used…

Huh. Okay. I would say that’s a bug in their software, then!

@len

Is there a way to make Evaluate also enforce the FP times in the plan, as you can for Optimize? I thought the checkbox would do it for both.

I did see that option but assumed it would only work for ‘Optimize’ as it states…

Yes…but there is little point in optimizing for the FP time if later, when you evaluate the plan you come up with, it then ignores the FPs. :slight_smile:

You’ve inspired me to work further on my own Epcot plan. I’m now tweaking it.

First order of business is finding a place somewhere between China and the America that’s a good place to obtain snacks!

Ha, just go during the International Food and Wine Festival, like next Wednesday, see you there :wink:

We are going in May 2020. Out of luck there.

1 Like

Truth be told, we will be parking all day for free at Disney Springs and Lyfting to Boardwalk for RD at IG, so this should be a really lazy day till we take a Disney bus back to Disney Springs from Boardwalk at end of day and eat at a nice restaurant there, if we feel like it. We have reservations at Terralina on OpenTable that we can cancel on same day without cost :wink:
That should cover all bases :slight_smile:

If you convert your ticket to an AP (just you…your husband doesn’t have to), you can park for free at the parks. (Well…free, as in, for the price of the AP!)

I have an AP for our trip in May since we are going twice next year…but only I got the AP to save on parking, as well as Memory Maker, etc.