Which might look weird except for when longhairs wear it

1 Like

Would that even be low enough?

:rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know ask a longhair.

I’m a moderatehair.

2 Likes

I certainly don’t speak for all long hairs. Others don’t mind wearing their hair up all the time.

1 Like

It’s the only way to survive in FL in summer.

1 Like

I love Zazzle. I make all the specialty products for my sons’ LLC on this site.

As someone with very long hair, I like the one with the badge on the back and the small t on the front. I wear my hair in a ponytail at amusement parks.

1 Like

I just paid $22 for a shirt from red bubble with logo only on the front…
And it has never arrived. :unamused:

I don’t think $22 is too much. And I’m cheap.

1 Like

I don’t think this is over priced. I don’t know how they do their shipping charges though.

Yeah, originally, I thought Zazzle’s prices were higher, but it seems it varies given the product. Stickers are cheaper on RB, but T-shirts are the better buy on Zazzle.

And I agree, $22 isn’t bad for a custom shirt (well…custom-ish in this case lol), just that I was commenting that 2-sided t-shirts are just $5 more than single side.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I will vote for T-logo on front left, badge on back, up high although not opposed to other placement. I think it looks great! Love that it truly looks like a badge.

4 Likes

OK, I handily have on a tee shirt with a Hairspray logo across it (the musical, not the actual hair product).

Each of the letters is 5cm tall and the logo sits on the upper half of my bust. I think it’s easy to read and looks OK. I think as long as the badge is big enough it won’t look too bad.

The logo in the first picture above looks very high up to me.

Should I take a strange photo of me wearing said tee shirt so you can see?

2 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

I deleted that post because I looked again and it’s actually OK for me. I’m exercising my prerogative to change my mind lol!

3 Likes

OK for @Bubblez and anyone else

4 Likes

It’s perfect.

1 Like

Like I say the lettering is 5cm tall and it sits on the top half of my bust. And since the photo was taken from below since I didn’t want my face in it, I think it’s OK.

@Randall1028, what’s the height of the badge in that first design with it on the front?

My tee has the lettering about 5 inches down from the neck line and the lettering itself is about 2 inches (translated for you).

3 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t know for sure. The tool doesn’t give me any sort of actual measurements. I’ve been eyeballing it with the placement on the mockups.

3 Likes

Very snazzy but it doesn’t tell me anything, I can’t see a scale. :woman_shrugging: