“Plan Complete” t-shirt

Yeah, I know. There’s no scale. There’s no measurements of any kind.

1 Like

That does look good! Thanks for the example!

oh oh sounds like Disney IT is interfering here :thinking::smirk:

OK. So how do you design something if you don’t know how big the badge is going to be? If it’s going to look good on women this is quite important.

I’m very confused.

Gimme a few minutes and I can help with this. I will pull up an old order and take a picture with a shirt on.

There’s a mock-up and im looking at that. That’s literally all I have to go on.

2 Likes

When I put the image as far in the box up as I could and stretched it almost to the left and right margins this is what we got.

Greater love has no woman than this that she picks up a dirty shirt from her sons’ floor to model it for her forum friends.

7 Likes

Do you know what style shirt that is, exactly? There’s a few styles, and they all seem to have slightly different placements.

Value T-shirt. 100% cotton.
I’m a little confused though because they don’t seem to have as many colors offered right now. I bought them in navy blue and red last time.

Typically, we are buying them to give them away, versus setting up a store. I most often use Vistaprint (and their promotique).
Zazzle has good prices near the holidays though. (I also made a necktie, but I don’t think there is going to be a market for a tie.)

1 Like

I don’t know, the men might wear one for a signature meal.

1 Like

the tie is in the closet somewhere.

1 Like

Oh i just had a fun idea for the Plan Complete shirt.

Taking a cue from the pervious generation of Liner shirts

It’d be optional. If you don’t want it, you simply delete it.

3 Likes

Oh cool idea! Add your username!

1 Like

Very fun

1 Like