“Plan Complete” t-shirt

We definitely can have multiple versions. In fact, that benefits the store to have variety.

Considering zazzle seems to have a deal with Disney (and that a whole bunch of people put disney stuff up), I don’t think there’s anything to really worry about.

It is! Gimme a minute.

2 Likes

Yeah zazzle is one of those that allow for a lot.

2 Likes

I was thinking that, or maybe framing the badge?

Would it draw the eyes away? I don’t know….

3 Likes

Had to change the color of the shirt cause the logo was blending in. But it’s a mockup. If we put this to final, we can make the logo white.

6 Likes

Oh I like this mock up! Good idea @OBNurseNH

1 Like

Ignore the white box. Couldn’t get rid of it quick-like.

Is the front as shown here or plain with the “t” logo? That’s what I was envisioning. I probably wasn’t clear enough

Sorry, what?

Front would be plain except for the touring plans “t” in a circle logo. The thing you wanted from Vector or something.

1 Like

This :slight_smile:

Right, that’s what I have? Just the t-logo? You mean you want it center-chested?

Nope I didn’t see it before. I see it now. I only saw the two badge shirts one on top of the other. The 2000 post badge and the plan complete badge but now I see that the logo thing is further up thread

You’re doing fine just ignore me :wink:

1 Like

Nope- I think I like the original more.

4 Likes

I think variety is helpful, so if we make more than one variation of these, then so much the better.

However, it should be noted that the price jumps $5 if we do 2-sided t-shirts. So instead of $17 (plus tax and shipping) it goes to $22 (plus tax and shipping)

2 Likes

I like the badge on the back! What if the front just had a small touring plans t on the top left, then badge on the back.

1 Like

Basically what’s there, but just shrink that logo a bit more? Can be done, easily. It was hard to judge in the tool

1 Like

Oh I didnt see that never mind. Exactly- Love it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I, as my opinion only, couldn’t buy it with the badge on the back only because my hair would cover the design, and that’s the cutest part!

3 Likes

That’s a good point.

So here’s what I’m thinking, so far.

4 Variations of this SPECIFIC achievement badge. (We can create alternative achievement badge form factors for other versions)

1 - Badge on front only, up high.
2 - T-logo on front left, badge on back, up high
3 - Badge on front, vertically centered.
4 - Badge on back only, up high.

Thoughts?

3 Likes