Photo of the day

Yes!!

1 Like

You can see all 4 of us in this pic - my parents are the couple over DS’s right shoulder and I’m reflected in his glasses.

13 Likes

Well, that’s very cool!

1 Like

Yes, the entrance to TSM used to be from the Pixar alley until Toy Story Land opened. Then they moved the entrance to where it is now (across from SDD).

2 Likes

Makes sense! I remember seeing a wait time (which would not make sense if I had been standing at the backside of the ride) and thinking “um, no”. Thought the same thing at RNRC and ToT on that same trip, actually. It was crazy busy that day for some reason.

1 Like

Also, originally there were only two ride tracks. Due to popularity they added a third ride track, which I believe opened close to the same time as Toy Story Land.

1 Like

11 Likes

This is a beautiful shot.

2 Likes

Yes, Yes it is !!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

In the “before times”…
(Before stargate and tacos :laughing:)

11 Likes

DS13 (turning 14 tomorrow) on speedway last month. I love this picture so much because speedway has been a favorite of his since he was 5. Back then he couldn’t even reach the pedal and now he is as tall as I am and will learn to drive for real in a couple years. They grow up fast!

14 Likes

Wish this were my breakfast today.

12 Likes

Looks so good. Also, beautiful photo–that could be an advertisement!

1 Like

I cannot take credit - it’s all by virtue of my phone’s innate skills

5 Likes

@Flavita just posted about riding FEA and it reminded me of this photo of me enjoying it back in 2016.

14 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Having a jolly time, as Brits do, I see!

7 Likes

Indeed!

4 Likes

Are you the one in the back? You don’t look overexcited to me.

6 Likes

Yes I am. And I definitely was not over excited about this ride, I thought it was crap :joy:

6 Likes