Photo of the day

:joy:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Heretic!

(ok it’s not the best ride, but :::ducks::: it’s better than Maelstrom)

3 Likes

I imagine most people who wait hours to ride this slow boat ride have a similar feeling.

5 Likes

I liked Maelstrom. I love Frozen. I won’t ever do FEA again.

3 Likes

I had a FP, I waited 10 minutes.

4 Likes

What don’t you like about it?

I just thought it was really boring. I don’t remember it that well now to be honest. But I do remember writing in my trip report that despite only waiting 10 mins, I thought I had waited too long.

6 Likes

I remember back in the FP days, when it was still Maelstrom, coming off the ride and thinking - if I had waited in the LINE to ride that I’d be PISSED right now

:laughing:

4 Likes

I never rode when it was Malstrom. FEA was pretty new on our first trip in 2016 and we didn’t think we would ride because we didn’t think it was worth a long wait. We just happened to be close by and the wait was posted 30 minutes so we went for it. We all loved it! Even DH was impressed with the technology. And since we never rode it before that backwards down the hill was just so fun!

5 Likes

Just got back from our epic DLR/Hawaii combo trip. We got some hard stares from the First Order on RotR in these outfits.

14 Likes

Her user name is “miss” overexcited in the same sense as “miss” understanding. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

How dare you! :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Enjoying? :rofl:

1 Like

Sarcasm.

1 Like

14 Likes

I’m calling this Disney related because I enjoyed it first at DLR and now there’s one at DS too!

Not many things better than someone mailing you a box of ice cream for your birthday!

15 Likes

:yum:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

:birthday: :shaved_ice: :cake: :ice_cream: :tada:

6 Likes

Great selfie + epic photobomb from our recent DLR trip (we don’t know those people in the third row)

13 Likes