Photo of the day

Arguably, one of the best rides on Disney property!

Also, going in December, you can wear long sleeves and long pants and feel perfectly comfortable.

12 Likes

Nice masks!! :smiley:

1 Like

Did you make them?

2 Likes

No, not those ones. I just liked the tartan :grin:

5 Likes

Clearly not June…
November 2019

Same trip.

13 Likes

My wife made them, yes. She made three different Christmas patterned ones. The tartan, a polka dot, and one with peppermint candies.

Here are the others she made for Christmas.

11 Likes

I remember people used to complain about the QS food at the old CBR food court, but we always did well there and it was a nice space.

Also, they made their chocolate cupcakes on site and the chef told us no nuts or possible cross contamination - so our kids’ first baked good ever outside of home! (Since they were very tiny and we didn’t know about their allergies yet, anyway.)

11 Likes

Super :+1:t2::thread::sewing_needle:

1 Like

Thought I’d jump out of the Disney bubble for a bit. Here are a few pictures of a nice off-the-beaten area in Universal Studios. It is basically just a “movie-set” style alley over near the New York/San Francisco area.

11 Likes

:musical_score: Canada! :notes:

12 Likes

Beautiful photo! Is this recent?

1 Like

No, it was March 2020. Right before Covid hit. It was my daughter’s HS Graduation trip, and they closed down the parks right after we left WDW. I’m so glad we got this trip in because she did not have a prom or a real graduation ceremony.

3 Likes

That was a sad time for sure. Lots of missed things for us too!

Remember Honey I Shrunk the Kids at Hollywood Studios?

12 Likes

BTW - Thank you for the compliment on the photo! :heart:

1 Like

Couple of more random, old Hollywood Studios pictures:

10 Likes

A question. For some reason, I remember another toy story ride (or some ride?) being inside a building within the Pixar part of the park back then, in 2014. Are we entering the new entrance now within Toy Story Land to this old ride? Or is it a new version of the old ride? I can’t seem to find anything written about this. Maybe I’m remembering wrong–we didn’t end up riding it back then (the wait was too long).

Here’s a map from 2014 (swiped online).

1 Like

There was a series of character meet and greets in the building opposite the (now backside) of TSM. I don’t recall any other rides, though.

2 Likes

You mean besides Toy Story Midway Mania? (Now just known as Toy Story Mania.)

1 Like

I now believe it’s the same ride. OB nurse mentions the backside of TSM. Is it possible you could see the ride vehicle on tracks from the backside? Like through the windows? That’s what I remember–seeing a ride vehicle making a sharp turn on tracks from where I was standing on the road there.