Photo of the day

I thought it might be interesting to do a photo of the day. It could be something from a past trip, a funny memory associated with said photo, whatever everyone feels like sharing. I don’t want to limit it too much, but I love looking at WDW photos. Reminiscing is nice :grin:

7 Likes

11 Likes

Oh I love this idea!!!

11 Likes

Good! It makes me happy :smile:. Here’s the castle the last time we were there, in 2018.

8 Likes

Here it is on August 7, 2020

7 Likes

This is in the Universal category, do you want it in WDW?

1 Like

Yep! I’ll move it. Maybe…

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got it. Thanks for catching that!

2 Likes

My eyes! My eyes! Ack!

4 Likes

Look at the new paint job, 2020! How often do they do this?

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

I think it happens on significant milestones… like the birthday cake for the 25th anniversary.

1 Like

Those purple turrets seriously hurt my eyeballs.

2 Likes

I don’t like anything about the new color scheme. I hope it goes away quick

1 Like

I wonder if anyone out there has a picture of the birthday cake castle paint job from a visit? I know I can Google, and have, but I like seeing TP people’s personal photos.

I am not sure how I feel about that birthday cake paint job. Except, I saw a candy birthday cake castle in a photo on Main Street recently somewhere, and I can say with certainty that I like that one.

I do somewhere, but I’d have to do some digging. I know I was there for it b/c we were living in Lee Cty at the time and visited regularly. It was garish… but I’ll dig.

Was this in France? Recently?

1 Like

Oh, not if it’s trouble. But, if you like looking at that old stuff, and it’s not trouble, please do share. I’m planning to dig into my old photos really soon…

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to look for a photo of that cake thing… so this is a good nudge :wink:

I love the blue and the gray, but not with the pink.

2 Likes