Wishing I was here in the worst way today

18 Likes

YES. The pink sky.

4 Likes

SWGE at night…

12 Likes

That’s a beauty. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The classic sleeping baby photopass pose!

15 Likes

9 Likes

Oh that’s gorgeous!

2 Likes

Going way back (well, sort of) to 2016…

10 Likes

Well that’s an oldie. So many things in this pic that just aren’t anymore. :frowning:

4 Likes

That’s got to be from the same time as your profile pic??

3 Likes

I already shared on my continuous TR but thought it deserved a 2nd post! Photo op from 2019, we tricked DH into thinking the ride opened early! :joy:

11 Likes

I’m actually not sure. Maybe? My beard hadn’t changed a whole lot between my 2016 trip, 2018 trip, and 2020 trips. (Today, it looks decidedly more white than it did then, though.)

Those glasses I’ve been using for years. I specifically bought them (Transitions lenses) for amusement parks, so pretty much all my photos I’m wearing those particular glasses.

1 Like

I tried transitions with park trips in mind, but I didn’t enjoy them. They take too long (for me) to transition.

1 Like

They are definitely annoying when you are going inside/outside frequently. But I have preferred that, so far, than to have to constantly swap from actual sunglasses to my normal glasses constantly, and then have to figure out where to put the glasses I’m not wearing for any given ride, etc.

1 Like

Great photo!!

But I have to ask: does anyone know why there’s a debris field of hair elastics besides the tracks at this point in the attraction?

2 Likes

OK this is awesome

1 Like

People fling them out. It’s a stupid “thing”

3 Likes