Photo of the day

No pictures! :blush:

13 Likes

I had no idea!!

2 Likes

Wow I had no idea we could do this! Looking for photo to load to try it! :joy:

3 Likes

DL 2008 DH worked fir Safeway and they would rent the park every year. Sleeping Beauty spent about 20 minutes teaching DD(now 21) how to be a princess. Not another person around!

Thanks @Bubblez for teaching me a new trick!

12 Likes

It’s how I check to see that they’ve loaded correctly.

I’m pretty sure I found it by accident after a few trips around World Showcase. :roll_eyes::joy:

6 Likes

This one having her best “Denise Richard’s hair flipping moment”.

11 Likes

Minnie attempted to kiss DS on our first trip but instead bopped his nose. This was his reaction and then tears ensued:

Then, when we went to take a photo and no way was he going to take his eyes off of her. :joy:

17 Likes

Caught a nice colorful shot in Japan…

13 Likes

That is BEAUTIFUL.

2 Likes

And…while we’re in Japan…

8 Likes

Is this shot with an Iphone or a special camera? The colors are just amazing!

A Canon Powershot SX50 midrange camera - bought it for our first family trip in 2013 and absolutely love it.

Super long range zoom lens also can grab terrific distance shots.

It’s obviously bulkier than a phone, but back when I bought it my phone was a Treo, which took photos that looked like you were shooting through gelatin. :smiley:

I’m OK dealing with a camera case on my belt, plus I use a neoprene wrist strap so I can slide it on and off quickly and not worry about dropping it.

Most of my trip shots are from this camera, but sadly, on last year’s trip the autofocus started going flooey so I mostly used my Samsung Galaxy phone. I found I was super paranoid about dropping it since you are basically are holding a rectangular pancake with your fingertips - and I kept getting my fingers in shot! Grr.

Think I did OK with the cam - have taken well over 100K photos with it. Probably going to buy the newer model of this cam before our next trip.

4 Likes

A rare shot taken of me all geared up! (I have to keep an ipad and wifi hotspot with me to remote into work in an emergency, so I’m always loaded for bear. or Koi.)

9 Likes

12 Likes

This picture is pure joy. My pictures always look like I’m on a fast train to hades. There’s one particularly heinous photo on the Tower of Terror. I looked absolutely frightened. My SIL looked like she was trying not to puke. I’ll look for it and post it.

3 Likes

Many a trip have I had DH trailing behind us, hotspot in his backpack, ipad in one hand, typing furiously away as he chats with someone on skype through his (then) bulky headphones.

Keep up the good work, brother in hotspot.

2 Likes

vr headset

1 Like

OMG these crowds today are driving me bananas!

9 Likes

I miss pearl picking in Japan

7 Likes

13 Likes