Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

No single rider and a posted 75 min wait for hagrids with no virtual. Gonna bite the bullet because even RD this last year and with virtual the line is still 60min so it’s only 15 more. Then we EP whatever else we want to do.

4 Likes

I really struggle with the universal app to enter wait times. Is it gonna get the same update wdw did?

I bought the photos and activated it at VelociCoaster but where are my photos. Why are they not in the app so I can see them? Point to Disney for way easier photos

You need the Amazing Pictures app.

1 Like

Thanks!

10 Likes

I love everyone’s ride face!

1 Like

55 min for hagrids ride, line and lockers. Can’t get my photo because the line is humongous and it said Network down. I’ll try later maybe.

3 Likes

30 min for lockers, FJ and FotH with EP. onto JP

2 Likes

All the photo lines are long and slow and this complaint is going on the survey. But the EP rides are going well. Jurassic Park check and friend said you were right about the ponchos and flip flops. I love being told I’m right! Lol

4 Likes

I haven’t gotten any photos because I just cannot justify waiting 15-20 min each time.

1 Like

This girl threw up twice in the hagrids line and her father seriously told her to stop and did not get out of line?!??

Then a grown adult took his hand away from his face on the bridge b/w Hogsmeade and JP and boogies were everywhere. Now we’re standing in this

Universal does not care about your health. Masks prevent other diseases too! And can we get parenting classes for parents who tell their sick children to stop being sick instead of taking care of them?!?!

4 Likes

Gross. Just gross. That girl is going to vomit on the ride too. And what is wrong with those adults?!?

5 Likes

Also for the 2nd time the Dudley DoRight line was over 30 min in EP. so we’ll have to do Popeyes after lunch meaning lots of backtracking.

1 Like

I’ll never forget when I was at WDW in the late 90s. Some kid was crying in EPCOT about his feet hurting and the mom was just like “WE PAID FOR THIS TRIP AND YOU ARE WALKING!!!” And I was just sitting there thinking (while resting my own feet), “I bet your day would be way better if you let your kid rest for 10 minutes”. I get that Disney (and Universal) costs a lot of money but sometimes I think people get lost in getting things done because they spent $$$ while losing sight of why they’re there (to have fun).

3 Likes

:100:

3 Likes

DD didn’t throw up but had a tummy ache once and I kept asking her do you want to go back to the room, do you need to rest? Friend has been very homesick the 2nd week. I give her hugs and tell her your feelings are valid and try to cheer her up. Empathy is everything.

4 Likes

Empathy and just CHILLING OUT.

Honestly, if I were a TA and I had a client who said they had two days to spend at WDW and wanted to do/see as much as possible I’d encourage them to go to DL instead. At minimum you need one day at each park at WDW (and going in understanding you will not see everything).

4 Likes

Yes hence for DD’s 4 day Columbus Weekend we’re going to DLR. if I can’t do at least 5 days I’m not coming here. I need a rest day in the middle if I’m doing full days.

4 Likes

5 Likes