Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

DD18 and I ate at Mythos in April. We really enjoyed it! Same reason too - wanted to get out of the heat and Three Broomsticks had a huge line. We saw a large group walk up to Mythos and be told it would be a long wait. I told my daughter, let’s just try it. They were able to seat the two of us immediately! I would totally eat there again.

4 Likes

Yes me too. Ive eaten there two or three times. I’d say it’s about Cheesecake Factory quality but I like Cheesecake Factory soo…

1 Like

Question. Since we have early entry but it’s only for Universal Studios and HP is closer to Jurassic Park are we better off early entry-ing into Universal Studios and taking the train over as soon IOA opens or better waiting at the front entrance to IOA for getting the jump on the VelociCoaster line?

I’d say waiting at IOA. That was better for Hagrid’s because they walked you in early. The train from US puts you behind the RD crowd. But obviously I have no experience with VC.

2 Likes

Ok. I was worried about that with the train.

1 Like

Point to Disney for Mobile Checkin. Line is huge and half the counter checkin employees literally just quit as the line tripled in size to checkin. I just?
And the checkin process seems very slow. I’m not used to this.

2 Likes

Point to universal for my own nightstand with my own outlets!!!

6 Likes

That carpet though… giving me anxiety. I want to scrub tue spots out.

3 Likes

We’re awake, dressed (two of us anyway) and have Starbucks with visions of VelociCoaster dancing in our heads

5 Likes

Was the QS in the lobby open?

1 Like

Yes opens at 6am, EE is 7am but we’re not going to that park (first I should say…we do have hoppers) and regular entry is 8am. The quick service at Disney’s Boardwalk didn’t open until 7am so point to Universal for coffee.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

We got here at 7:19am and there was already a significant line. I’ll post our official wait. Gonna also try for the first drop of hagrids virtual pass about 15 min before open as I remember they drop them early. I struggled with this a lot last oct so here’s to hope.

4 Likes

Letting us into the park at 743am

2 Likes

Took 13 min to get in the park. I hate fingerprints. They are so slow. On our way still to ride and no hagrids drop yet.

2 Likes

and germy… colds not just the covid… do they disinfect after every person?

1 Like

No they do not disinfect.

Posted wait 75 min in line now so about a 13 min walk. Single rider line was open but DH and friend didn’t respond when I told them to do that sooooo we’ll see how long it really is in standby

3 Likes

I think we’ll just single rider hagrids so I don’t have to keep refreshing the darn app. Why can’t they have a set time to like Disney does for RotR….point to Disney for better Virtual line.
And point to Disney for no fingerprints (though will they bring them back or skip to face recognition?)

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Someone wrote that you can opt out and use a pic ID instead, I think after all this I might just do that.

1 Like

35 min total for ride and wait cuz I had to put phone in locker

5 Likes